Table ninja 1

So table ninja 1 is done July 1st, They won't be doing any more updates and support for it, Don't know if anyone else still uses it but paying monthly or whatever for playing scattered like I do I don't know what it will bring for me yet.

Comments

• Are you playing more than 6 tables? I tried the trail version, but I don't see paying for TN2 unless you are a reg playing 6 tables or more. I play 4 tables comfortably with out it. I'd rather play 4 tables and have more focus on the 4 tables I play than turning into a bot playing 10 or more tables, but that is player dependent, if you can play more tables and win , then go for it.
  • no way am i paying a monthly fee for it. sucks because it's right at the start of the summer when i was hoping to start my summer grind. oh well, i'll manage without it but it's mostly just annoying. now i'll have to actually click or type in preset bet amounts like a sucker.
  • Without looking it up, what are the main benefits of a program like this? What are the most used features?

I noticed on party, a lot of the regs auto use their time bank on every decision, and I assume this is through a third party program also.
  • UBetIFold wrote: »
    Without looking it up, what are the main benefits of a program like this? What are the most used features?

I noticed on party, a lot of the regs auto use their time bank on every decision, and I assume this is through a third party program also.

• helps you organize tables (stacking or tiling)
    • organizes table actions (such as colour coding which tables in order of action required, popping tables to the front, etc.)
    • preset bet amounts (such as setting your flop bet to 80% of pot so all you have to do is click bet)
    • hotkey settings for pretty much everything (betting, raising, folding, closing tables, etc.) - quicker actions when you're playing more tables
    • auto registering for SNGs so you don't have to click anything - just set up the total amount of games or total time you want to play
    • auto time bank usage
    there are other benefits as well, but i'd imagine those are the big ones.
  • I set up a couple of hotkeys on pokerstars so see how that works out, Like trigs the big factors for me are preset bets so you don't have to type and percentage of pots for post flop.