OAPL Season 3 Game 10 $50 Freezeout June 23rd 7pm.

Season 3 game 10 will be held Monday June 23rd at 7pm. This will be the final game of the season, you must have 4 or more game to play in the TOC. Come out whether you qualify or not for a fun night of poker and cash game and win some money.

Season 3 Game 10 $50 Freezeout - Ontario Aces Poker League (Waterdown, ON) - Meetup

Details on standings and points for those interested can be found at the link above as well as game details.

Players

1. Irunit4times
2. Anita
3. Don
4. Pkrface9
5. Bfillmaff
6. ddmilcan
7. Frank J
8. Ms blue
9. Nanak
10. Dimitrios
11. Alberto (t)

Comments

• How long of a break until you start up again after this series? Not an exact date, but just ballpark?

Will it likely be Mondays again?
  • In!

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • In, looking to bubble for the fourth time!
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    In, looking to bubble for the fourth time!

It would be my honour! :)

See you Monday.

As for ms.blue I cannot say exactly when the next season will start or if there will be another season in the sense of points final tournament etc. I may just run weekly games and I have spoken to another member about Co hosting so it may be a short break but I cannot guarantee yet I need to discuss with the boss.
  • Bump for last minute players looking to play tonight!
  • Andrew I will help you bubble. No worries.

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • Thx greg, coming off of a really spewey weekend... Bubbling is out, probably be 10th instead just to mix things up.
  • Msblue pm'ed me for a ride - go ahead and add to the list
  • Added thanks.
  • 16, nice!

free bump since my old thread went to the top.
  • Just changed and need the tentative to firm up.
  • Had a great time again. Thanks to Bfill for the limo service and Irunit for hosting a great game. :)
  • not good with dates.. but I think I am letting Alex know that I am in for the game on June 30th....

Milton Slim
  • Dave,

Since all members are signed up on meetup, I just rsvp`d yes to all those that qualified are on there and if you cant make it just change it on there. I didnt bother posting on here cuz meetup has all the info.

Ill see you tonight
  • in for chicken + ribs if it pans out.
  • I think I might just get a bunch of each and then its $10 each person! final game right