local cash game Cambridge

hey guys my name is isaac from cambridge and i was looking for texas holdem cash games in town

Comments

• I can give you seat in tomorrow's game if you are interested.

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f60/moose-cash-games-may-jun-cambridge-31859/
  • I noticed it was pot limit will there be no limit as well?
  • I dont mind either way was just curious
  • I have no limit games. The games rotate from night to night, if you look at my list.

Tomorrow is pot limit only. '345'

3 cards - lazy pineapple
    4 cards - PLO
    5 cards - BigO

The game switches in order, after each orbit. I have one maybe who hasn't confirmed yet. You can take his seat.

I post two months of cash games at a time.
  • Sorry for my ignorance I havent played in awhile each game us exactly texas holdem but with 3 4 and 5 cards at a time correct? If so im in. Just need the info on where this is being held
  • Actually nevermind thank you for the invite its much appreciated but im not a fan of pot limit. Thanks again though its much appreciated
  • ok another time then. Most of the guys and my dealer are pretty good at calculating the pot so it goes pretty smooth.

Next game in two weeks is dealer's choice.
  • Isaac I would really reccomend this game if you can make it out - the guys are very accomodating and 345 is a hell of a lot of fun.

Pot Limit is a good thing in games with more than 2 cards - as the hands can get pretty crazy sometimes! (And trust me, the pots still get plenty big)

Welcome to the forum!