Last Minute - One $235 Rio Daily BAP

All right, room for one more event for JonswifeBren before we head to Disney late Sunday nite/Mon morning.

She's played one event, a $125 at Golden Nugget "The Grand", placed 15th of 151 for $278. With that said, cash games were brutal going in, so like to sell 40% to 50% of this one to not go over budget and let anyone wanting a cheap sweat in. Those that have participated in her past BAPS seen her get deep in a few of these, best cash was 22nd

Brenna Harnish: Hendon Mob Poker Database

Been 1300-1800 players for the 3PM which I'd like her to play today, or tomorrow latest. As always will tweet seat and updates on my jontm account.

XE is basically listing 1.1 CAD per USD so call it $260

5% = $13
10% = $26

EMT only please, jon-tm AT Hotmail.com

it's up to 5k before withholding at RIO I'm told, anything higher would be paid out of actual money collected after taxes.

Playing regardless of interest.

Steve Kerr 10% PAID
Milo 10% PAID

Comments

• 10%

Shipped
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    10%

Shipped

TY! Good Luck us, it's due
  • Playing today at 3 PM vegas time (in 2 hours).
  • scratch that, 6pm start because of seniors event
  • Will take 10% if still open.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Will take 10% if still open.

Sounds good, TY. Start time is 6 now. Just about to tweet pic of ticket.
  • TYVM . . . shipped $26.00 CAD.
  • Was updating on twitter, story I got from her post bust out was that she would open raise decent hands but was getting shoved on a ton. She'd grind back even, rinse repeat. At some point 3 hours or so in all of it went in with AQc vs 10s, bricked and bust.

Ty for the support, chill day tomorrow then time to pack and move on out of Vegas
  • C'est la vie . . . thanks for the opportunity.