OAPL $130 Satellite to the $1,100 Pokerstars Montreal Festival June 14th 12pm noon

We are holding a satellite to the pokerstars montreal festival to run at the end of august. All information about the satellite can be found at the following link.

$130 Satellite to the $1,100 PokerStars Montreal Festival. - Ontario Aces Poker League (Waterdown, ON) - Meetup

All players wishing to play are welcome to come out and participate, new faces are always welcome. Hopefully the structure is to everyones liking.

Players wanting to sign up can do so either on here, or directly through the meetup site. If this game is successful I will certainly look into holding another satellite before the festival again to send even more players.

Player List

1. Irunit4times
2. Bfillmaff
3. Sniper by (t)
4. Pkrface9 (t)

Comments

• probably in if this runs
  • Is this take free? Also is waterdown in Hamilton?

I might be able to come if i get my car soon.
  • It is take free and probably cake free too. He usually asks for $5 to cover costs of pop water and pizza which he supplies. Seems fair.

Waterdown is near Hamilton. Basically just north of 403 and 6.

No equity?

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • There is never a rake but I always go and buy pizza drinks snacks for everyone and I ask that ppl put $5 towards it.

Waterdown is considered Hamilton yes it is just west of Burlington on Dundas.

Where are you coming from as there might even be players to carpool with.

For you Greg you really are not interested in the no equity? It's not like the states when your already dealing with withholding etc. I personally plan to run equity games like these it's a small incentive for participating.

Do you think you can make it out? Maybe even blonde fish will come as he has posted a few times about satellites in this area he would be interested in.
  • There is never a rake but I always go and buy pizza drinks snacks for everyone and I ask that ppl put $5 towards it.

Waterdown is considered Hamilton yes it is just west of Burlington on Dundas.

Where are you coming from as there might even be players to carpool with.

For you Greg you really are not interested in the no equity? It's not like the states when your already dealing with withholding etc. I personally plan to run equity games like these it's a small incentive for participating.

Do you think you can make it out? Maybe even blonde fish will come as he has posted a few times about satellites in this area he would be interested in.

I'm staying in Mississauga and i'll probably come, if i don't get my car soon i might ask for a carpool with someone on the forum.

I'll confirm sooner to date just because i'm not 100% sure if i can make it.

I don't mind either, equity or no equity.

Thanx for info :)
  • So I have spoken to Greg about the start time of this event, and for any of you that plan to go out to bills games and try to qualify, then his game will be held on saturday and I am willing to push this back a few hours so that players interested may play at both. It is a saturday night and dont mind have people over until late if you don't mind either. maybe a 4 or 5 pm start time if this helps?

If we only get maybe 6-7 players I will leave the option to split the higher cost to runs this and increase the equity split in the winnings to accomodate as well.

Also whether this game runs or not, hopefully runs, I do plan to run at least one more qualifier prior to the actual event.
  • Out for tomorrow, looks like we're too short anyway. I am definitely interested in one of these though.. Still plenty of time!
  • Looks like we wont get it to run either however I will certainly re-schedule it for another day, there was some interest there, however dates were no good. If I run another satellite, are there any other games players are interested in doing satellites to? Let me know please and I can try my best to fit them in.
  • Looks like we wont get it to run either however I will certainly re-schedule it for another day, there was some interest there, however dates were no good. If I run another satellite, are there any other games players are interested in doing satellites to? Let me know please and I can try my best to fit them in.

Yes, but alas, golf trumps poker in the summer.
    So my openings are few. Will keep watching and get out when I can.

Milton Slim
  • I will keep all posted the new dates.