Cha Ching!!! Brantford $550 Deepstack

Made a deal when we got 3 handed. I took 2nd place for $8510 (2nd place paid $7770). Was a long day and am super exhausted today, but well worth it. We played until 1:30 am when the deal was reached. Then another half hour to get paid. My biggest tournament cash. Was hoping to get first so I could have my picture on the OLG Poker website. Oh well, maybe next time.

Comments

• I'm surprised Blondefish gave you such a good deal. I assume he won it?
  • Congrats
  • Congrats to coolblue24.
    LOL pokerJAH, but I'm preoccupied with my 34-day Online Mission Impossible, so I've been skipping the Brantford, Rama & other tournaments I would normally grind. :-\
    pokerJAH wrote: »
    I'm surprised Blondefish gave you such a good deal. I assume he won it?
  • Congrats - I went out in 14th yesterday....
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Congrats to coolblue24.
    LOL pokerJAH, but I'm preoccupied with my 34-day Online Mission Impossible, so I've been skipping the Brantford, Rama & other tournaments I would normally grind. :-\

Rama was desperate for entrants today I think, Never heard so many announcements of "Tickets still left for the 1 p.m. poker tournament".
  • Good job, that is a long day for sure.

coolblue24 wrote: »
    Made a deal when we got 3 handed. I took 2nd place for $8510 (2nd place paid $7770). Was a long day and am super exhausted today, but well worth it. We played until 1:30 am when the deal was reached. Then another half hour to get paid. My biggest tournament cash. Was hoping to get first so I could have my picture on the OLG Poker website. Oh well, maybe next time.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Rama was desperate for entrants today I think, Never heard so many announcements of "Tickets still left for the 1 p.m. poker tournament".
    Do you know how many played? A friend wants to carpool, so I may buy my entry the morning of.