OAPL game 7 sign up. June 2nd 7pm $50 freeze out.

Game 7 sign up

Players
1. Irunit4times
2. Dimitrios
3. Brandon
4. Kyle
5. Kevin
6. Anita
7. Don
8. Andrew
9. Milton slim
10. Pkrface9
11. christine p
12. Frank J

Comments

• Away all weekend, Need to get a couple of domestic items done.
    Will keep you posted

Milton Slim
  • maybe me too
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    maybe me too
    So, you would sign up there for $50 and not come to my place.

Makes a lot of sense.

Please keep me abreast of the outcome.
  • So, you would sign up there for $50 and not come to my place.

Makes a lot of sense.

Please keep me abreast of the outcome.

seriously bill, get a fucking life and stop trolling our forum.
  • If you don't see why this makes sense then you are dumber than I thought. So sad.

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • trigs wrote: »
    seriously bill, get a fucking life and stop trolling our forum.
    Trigs, I thought you were educated. That doesn't sound like an educated response.
    Why, don't you get a life and start thinking outside the box.
  • Trigs, I thought you were educated. That doesn't sound like an educated response.

i provided my "educated response" to your stupid idea. you ignored it. so now i'm trying brutal honesty.

by the way, "thinking outside the box" doesn't simply mean that any stupid idea is possible or probable. that is, it doesn't just give you permission to pursue any stupid idea you can come up with.
  • Bill I will respectfully ask that you please don't clog up other people's game threads with this.

It's one thing to do it in your own thread, but not in others. I am sure comp is polishing up the hammer as we speak...
  • Trigs, I thought you were educated. That doesn't sound like an educated response.
    Bfillmaff wrote: »
    Bill I will respectfully ask that you please don't clog up other people's game threads with this.

It's one thing to do it in your own thread, but not in others. I am sure comp is polishing up the hammer as we speak...

Exactly correct.. PM sent to Bill E. The only reason I haven't banned him up to now is that I think he is a "newbie" to both forum etiquette and poker, and perhaps something else..
  • trigs wrote: »
    i provided my "educated response" to your stupid idea. you ignored it. so now i'm trying brutal honesty.

by the way, "thinking outside the box" doesn't simply mean that any stupid idea is possible or probable. that is, it doesn't just give you permission to pursue any stupid idea you can come up with.
    The logic and number of logical people on this forum behooves me.

Can I say that THOR ?
  • The logic and number of logical people on this forum behooves me.

Can I say that THOR ?

that's quite humorous considering i'm a philosophy grad who has taken multiple courses specifically on logic. good try at an insult though.
  • I'm out. Thanks Bill u dick.

• Alex
    Can't say for sure
    Get an extra set of chips ready.
    If I'm not there a game time, I won't be

REally, should be ok after this week!
    I think

Milton Slim

Pkrfce9 may change his mind now, easy $$$$
  • Hey slim I will see you next Monday hopefully I'll list you for now and if anything changes between now and Monday just post. And thanks for all the promotion bill lol you are a good promoter of other joints just need to work on your own now. Best advice I can give you is come out to other people's games meet the formers have them gain trust in you and you may see a big difference.

Greg I will list you as tentative for now as a well. I'll see you guys when I get back from vacation sorry if any of my responses are delayed WiFi here is not the greatest.
  • bump for interest. 2 days.
  • see you tonite!

Milton Slim

This will bring PKRFCE9 out of the bushes!!!!

tapapapapapapapapapapa
  • Guaranteed! The milk man will deliver a victory unto me.

• what about the paper man?

I will see you tonight!
  • Any chance we can pull a couple more out for this game? Hip hop? DJ, Card dead?
  • Congratulations to do ddmilcan for taking down first place, Frank in second and Pkrface9 in third. It was a profitable night for Pkrface9 and frank after the cash game as well I would say.

Thanks for coming as always and see you at the next one.
  • For up to date standings, TOC prizepool and to see how many more games you would need to qualify please check out the following link.

Season 3 Point Standings - Ontario Aces Poker League (Waterdown, ON) - Meetup
  • D milk man raped me in the tourney

Bfilmaff raped the cash game. Hard.

Great game. Thanks for hosting.

• QQ should never beat AK, unless they are mine!

Don't you think!

Milton Slim
  • Makes sense to me! Good game see you next week? I think you and Greg both need 2 more games to qualify. I did some calculations and I am thinking that the final TOC will have a prize pool around $1000. If you and greg and even DJ play 2 more games, I think there will be 14 possible runners for the final game. Not a bad little pot for someone to take down.