Blazin72 is finally finished!!!

A lot of you guys asked me about Cam at the Royal Cup. He finished his internship last week. I found a job for him to apply at about an hour and a half east of here at a Christian Conference Centre. I wrote him a cover letter, sent it from his email account, two hours later he got a time for an interview. He went to the interview and an hour later, walked out with a job including a 3 bedroom apartment as part of the package to save on commuting. Title -- Executive Chef and he even has a staff. First assignment -- 115 university kids for a 4 day weekend starting Thursday.

Congratulations buddy, you are now a college graduate and have set a great example to your daughters that it is never to late to go to school!

Comments

• woot. Way to go Cam.
  • nicely done, just goes to show... Stay in school... Poker >:D school :p

Jah was right..!
  • Wow. Nice.
  • Awesome news - congrats Cam!
  • That is good to hear. Congrats faaaag! (Inside joke) lolz

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • Way to go Cam. Brent filled me in at the Royal, but it's nice to see a pay-off so quickly.
  • Well done Cam !! Sounds like a fantastic opportunity.
  • Who's Cam? Congratz anyways.
  • Thanks everyone! It's been a long time coming. Doesn't mean I am any closer to getting out to a poker game anytime soon. Thanks to my brother for helping me so much since he came home from Korea. I wouldn't even have known about this job if it wasn't for him. Hope he does well in his interview and teaching lesson tomorrow in Strathroy tomorrow.

Oh ya PkrFce9 you are still a FAAAAAAAG!!! LoL

Cam

PS Who is Piggyie123?
  • piggypie is the forumer in search of the age old question ...... How many oz. in an extra large? :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    piggypie is the forumer in search of the age old question ...... How many oz. in an extra large? :D

I thought he was Fed's brother or something like that.
  • Congratulations Cam! I know you'll do great!

And good luck to you Brent.
  • BLAZIN 72 wrote: »
    I thought he was Fed's brother or something like that.

Hey now, hey now. Don't be hating. Lol. Congrats!
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    piggypie is the forumer in search of the age old question ...... How many oz. in an extra large? :D

Still haven't figured that out. :confused: