WTF Happened to PFC

It was down for more than two days, what happened ?

Comments

• I wasn't sure if it was on my side but apparently not.
  • Ya was wondering the same. Glad it's back
  • Mark aborted the site . . . then the Government decided to fund it after all, so it's all good.
  • I was blaming the Heartbleed bug or other server problem.
    On second thought, let's blame it all on compuease! Doesn't he get paid the big buck$ to have tougher security measures than Canada Revenue Agency? ;)
  • Old guy is way overpaid . . . I blame the young kid they brought in. Ever since he got here, comp's been slacking.
  • I think compuease just forgot to turn it back on the other morning.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Old guy is way overpaid . . . I blame the young kid they brought in. Ever since he got here, comp's been slacking.

Not me. Comp's been ordering pizza on the company credit card and not paying the bill. I don't do pizza.
  • DrTyore's AMA thread overflooded server with traffic
  • I think it's Harper's fault. :)
  • I thought it died of boredom

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • it's pretty sad and pathetic, but i was like OMG PFC is down! wtf do i do now? the shakes kicked in soon afterwards.
  • This site was deemed unsafe for society due to how many gambling related suicides there have been over the last number of years. There is no legitimate purpose for gambling other than to take someone elses hard earned (or tax payer donated) money directly resulting in deaths. This is for your protection.
  • Screw that . . . nothing in the Bible proscribes gambling so it HAS to be okay.
  • Do we need to contribute to keep the lights on?
  • I hear Bill Whatshisname took over ownership recently.
  • I think it got pulled through a time-warp with 2Bullets and g2 both posting games today. :D
  • Is it 2004? Do I have hair again?!?

Mark
  • "Official cause"

This is what the hosting company said :

"The service disruption was caused by a complex and undocumented firmware bug present in multiple networking devices. "

Heartbleed?

Some asshole programmer messed up obv... :)
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Is it 2004? Do I have hair again?!?

Mark

Only where you don't want it
  • compuease wrote: »
    Some asshole programmer messed up obv... :)
    How much of a pay cut did you give Hobbes?