Hockey Playoff Pool

Hello everyone. As some of you may or may not know I am coaching my 10 year old sons baseball team this season. It is tier 1 AAA baseball and while it's not crazy like hockey it comes with many expenses. I am a strong proponent of not fundraising but in the past I have done these 50/50 hockey pools to raise some money for our men's league teams and decided to try again for this season.

It costs $10 to enter and I realize to real gamblers 50% rake seems kind of high and I will hold no ill will to anyone who doesn't see the value. It's strictly for those that want to lend a hand and take a chance at winning some coin. It also gives Canadian hockey fans of teams other than the Habs, a reason to watch the playoffs.

The premise is simple, you can go to the following link to register your team and fill out your pick sheet.

Officepools - Fantasy Hockey Pool Manager

Standings are updated daily until the end of the playoffs when some lucky entrants will win some walking around money. Exact number of winners and payouts will be determined when all entries are in. Deadline is next Monday at midnight and all entries can be made immediately and still edited until that date. Anyone who wants to take part please note it here and we'll arrange payment.

Now, in an effort to pander to the the masses I will state the following....

- While I am pro-choice I can with 100% certainty guarantee that none of the teams funds raised will go to fund any abortion.

- As a coach I believe in the separation of church and team therefore we will not be thanking God for any of our wins, but our players are allowed to pray for a hit whenever they deem necessary.

- None of the funds raised will be used to buy guns but all players will be allowed to own firearms once they turn of legal age and in the meantime they can own and operate a metal lathe if their parents allow.

I post this not expecting any entries but will be quite thankful to anyone that does.

Thanks for your time.

Chris

PS. I also won't consider anyone that does enter a better person than one that doesn't!