Ontario Aces Weekly League Game 1 Mon. April 14th 6:30pm $50 Freezeout!

Hey everyone,

So the first game has been scheduled, and will be on consecutive Monday nights at 7:00 pm in Waterdown.

The games will all be $50 buy ins. For those players who are interested in playing, you may post here your interest, and I will still account for you players, but it would make things a lot easier if you could sign up for the meetup group and rsvp on there.

I hope to see everyone there, and for more info on the games, please check out the meetup site.

Thanks Guys. Hope this gets off the ground!

OAPL Season 3 Game 1 $50 Freezeout - Ontario Aces Poker League (Waterdown, ON) - Meetup

List
1. Alex
2. Anita
3. Don
4. Dimitrios
5. Christine
6. ddmilcan
7. Frank J

Comments

• sent you a PM a while back.

20 minutes from Milton?

I'll try to get to some of these. 7:00 would be better for me, just saying...

Milton Slim
  • I agree, 7pm start would be better
  • If it will get more players then i have no problem making it 7 pm starts. If you sign up ddmilcan I will send you the address and contact info etc.
  • If it will get more players then i have no problem making it 7 pm starts. If you sign up ddmilcan I will send you the address and contact info etc.

will have to let you know on Monday. hope that's not too late.

Milton Slim
  • Okay, times have been changed, 7 pm.starts they will be. Ddmilcan, shoor me a private message with your cell number or email and I will send you my address and directions via email or text okay. Hope to see you there.

Does this mean your in Devon?
  • Out of curiosity, do you have any sort of estimate as to how much the season ending tournament prize pool will be?

Mondays don't really work well for me but I'll try to make it out to a few.
  • Hey hiphop, I replied to your private message and ddmilcans.

Also, as for the final tournament, if we get an average of 10 players per game over the whole season, lets base calculations off of that. That means that weekly $500 pot, $50 held over, after 10 games we start the TOC with a pot of $500 already. Assuming again that 10 players qualified and want to play, and have played in 5 games each, their buy ins would be $60x9 players the $10 entry plus $50 in missed games, and the points leader gets his buy in free, 9x$60 is $540 + $500 from the carry over and the pot should be around the 1k mark.

If more players come out, the higher the season ending pot will be. It is usually around the 1k mark for previous seasons, however, if we get good turn outs, it could easily exceed that!

Hope that helps!
  • bump, anyone else interested in playing tomorrow night? Can any of the tentative's firm up?
  • bump, anyone else interested in playing tomorrow night? Can any of the tentative's firm up?

see you there

Milton Slim

going along Derry through Kilbride, then down Hwy 6
    should be the quickest for me.
  • Sounds good, I'll see you there. Just call or text if you get lost.
  • Okay guys, anymore interest in the game? Dj are you coming out?
  • Okay guys, anymore interest in the game? Dj are you coming out?

My wife is working late, again. She needs a better gig or I need a new vehicle.
  • Thanks for coming out last night, was a fun time, was only 7 of us but a good time none the less. The cash action after was pretty exciting, and for a .50/.50 game, it played more like 1/2.

Anita ended up taking down the first game, and I look forward to seeing who will be coming out to the next game and taking home some cash!