Rec player mttsng+mtt bap

Looking to sell up to 50% of some poker action for some fun, starting bankroll is $250 so selling $125. I don't need to be staked or for this to sell out just throwing this out there for a lil bit of extra fun(and well a final table in a mtt would help with that. :P)

1%=$2.50

5%=$12.50

10%=$25.00

Ship to PHILLIIVEY1 ( yes all cap letters)

Going to play 100 $1.50 18 and 27 man mtt sit n go's (regular speed) more on the 27 man side and looking at playing $2.20 to $11.00 mtt's all on Pokerstars

mtt's looking to play are the $11.00 deep stack 4k gtd, 3.30 4k gtd more so these 2 as I finished 18th in the 3.30 one time
and the deep stack got a top 100 (twice I think)but this was years ago.

Other mtt's I am looking at are 2.20 or 3.30 super progressive knockout, 4.40 8 max capped.

I am not a regular mtt player and don't think I will use all of the bankroll and any unused portion of this bankroll will be returned or
we can have a option of adding mtt sng's to the 100 or taking a shot at higher buy in mtt sng's.

I am putting target completion date of last day of May ( My Birthday weekend) as I won't be able to play every day and
majority of play will be Saturday evening, Sunday, Monday.(Like giving myself a safety net)

I am on holidays first week of May, I am not doing anything super special just day trips ( maybe a overnight or 2 nights)
kind of thing so evenings during this week I will be looking at getting extra playing time in.

RESERVED:Max $125 for sale , I am taking at least $125 or whatever to put the bankroll to full 250$.

2.5% piggypie123 (paid) $6.25
5% sniperboy. (paid) $12.50
5% payperview (paid)$12.50
87.50% philliivey (paid) $218.75

Last 100 games 18 and 27 man:

18-27100graph.png

Since stars changed the buy in's:

7850952a-d313-46b6-a8a6-ae43f46a47db.png

Comments

• nice giraffes
  • 10% please will send you now from sn1perb0y.
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    10% please will send you now from sn1perb0y.

Thanks! Received. :)
  • I will take 10%. Shipping shorty. Can't transfer from iPad so will use laptop later.
  • payperview wrote: »
    Sent

Received ty. :)

Long enough username?;):p
  • massive error here

u are selling 50% of 250$ , people buying at your rate only get A QUARTER of all cashes.

people arent buying half of half your action

1% = 2.50
    5% = 12.50
    10% = 25 $

stop selling once you get to 50% (125$)
  • OHTNCTRHM wrote: »
    massive error here

u are selling 50% of 250$ , people buying at your rate only get A QUARTER of all cashes.

people arent buying half of half your action

1% = 2.50
    5% = 12.50
    10% = 25 $

stop selling once you get to 50% (125$)

ummm, I am stopping at max 125$ cause I am taking the rest.:confused: They are actually getting a possible freeroll if I am thinking correctly?

I can see what your saying though, mega stakeback for all,lol.
  • I p.m.'d the people involved to be on the safe side right now.
  • Corrected the percentages in Opening post.:-[

Waiting to hear from 1 current investor, This is back open for 1 more day and looking to start playing Monday Evening.
  • I sent you $6.25 for 2.5%. Does that work for you? Good luck philli, make us some $!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • I sent you $6.25 for 2.5%. Does that work for you? Good luck philli, make us some $!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Yup that works received.:)
  • Btw if my $12.50 = 5% that's cool.
  • payperview wrote: »
    Btw if my $12.50 = 5% that's cool.

Thanks all good. :)
  • Going to set up rail thread now, filtered the date on HM2 report section for tomorrow (officially looking to start tomorrow Monday April 7th) for record keeping purposes. :)
  • Final bankroll is $449.92.

So almost double the starting bankroll.:)

SO everyone has just been shipped their money, I gave each of you the percentage you originally wanted before my mistake with the numbers at the beginning of this.

So Sniper and payperview you each got the 10%= $44.99 and piggypie you got 5%=$22.50 cause philli is a nice guy!;)

I know each of you play mtt's so have fun in whatever mtt you choose or withdraw it and spend it on yourself,lol:D.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Final bankroll is $449.92.

So almost double the starting bankroll.:)

SO everyone has just been shipped their money, I gave each of you the percentage you originally wanted before my mistake with the numbers at the beginning of this.

So Sniper and payperview you each got the 10%= $44.99 and piggypie you got 5%=$22.50 cause philli is a nice guy!;)

I know each of you play mtt's so have fun in whatever mtt you choose or withdraw it and spend it on yourself,lol:D.
    Thanks for the BAP philli! I'm in the next one if you do another. :)
  • Can't believe this thread happened while i was away, must be HOF for sure!

Well played ALL, wp op!
  • hehehe

Think it's time to go for the leaderboard again ;).

Just played a 18 man adjusting stars hotkeys and ended up cashing yet again.:)
  • Good going Philli, much better than the drama that was that BAP from a couple of years ago eh? Good job and keep it up..