Brantford April 2014

Played tourney at Brantford. Finished 4th. With couple regulars also finish in money.

We played well over 1 hr 4 handed. Blinds were 15k/30k antes 4k.
Hope to have another good month.

Comments

• Congrats again. Brantford is rigged! You'll have an even better month if you set up the last longer bets.

I'll resume playing at Brantford with the $150 tourney.
  • Won first place plus lots bounty.
  • April 10.
    Finish in money once again.
    5th place.

Hope to continue my streak on Sunday.
  • Well done sir, keep it going.

Side note - It is unacceptable that I live 20 min from BCC and have yet to play one of these. See you at one soon.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    Well done sir, keep it going.

Side note - It is unacceptable that I live 20 min from BCC and have yet to play one of these. See you at one soon.

I'll go with you. the last longer bet ? Loser has to wait until the winner finishes their tournament to go home.
  • Way to go - keep the run going!
  • Damn dude... keep raking them in.
  • And some people only thought online poker was rigged.
  • by the way
    A player on table decide NOT to give $10.00 for bubble.
    He had second shortest stack and was being BB in 2 hands.

you guess it right, he was bubble boy. everyone at table save $10.0

is there a logic behind this or he just made bad decision?
  • Just curious, was the bubble boy Blondefish?
  • no
    Blondfish did not take part.
  • The_Game wrote: »
    A player on table decide NOT to give $10.00 for bubble.
    He had second shortest stack and was being BB in 2 hands.
    :
    is there a logic behind this or he just made bad decision?
    If all the above average stacks are silly enough to donate to the bubble boy, then the other stacks should grab the cash, especially if being in the high blinds sooner will turn you into one of the shortest. In a recent tournament I played, the shortest stack did the usual begging but made the blunder of asking too little to get only half the buy-in back. All the bigger stacks than me were willing to make the -EV donation; I even double-checked with the chipleader to make sure that he wasn't being pressured to join in, then I helped grab the donations.
    payperview wrote: »
    Just curious, was the bubble boy Blondefish?
    Why do you think I would be the :fish: to make such a bad poker decision?
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Why do you think I would be the :fish: to make such a bad poker decision?

I was referencing how you don't like to chip in for the bubble boy . I am aware if u were the short stack in this scenario, you would be in favour of bubble boy money.
  • Anybody else besides The_Game and me going to the Brantford games tonight and the Thursday Deep Stack?
  • I might be able to do the deepstack Sunday.
  • Of course ill be there for both
  • Down to 7bb, 18 players to go, I manage to stick around till bubble.
    Everyone agree to chip in $40 for bubble.

I was bUbble boy.
  • I am registered for the $125 DS on Sunday. Anyone else going to be there?
  • I was not able to register for $330 deepstack ontime to play Thursday.

Today I decide to register for all three tournaments this week.

including Sunday DEEP.

so I will be playing. anyone else beside 'awsome'??
  • I'll play the Brantford Super Satellite, $500+$50 Deep Stack & Mohawk $150+$10. Sn1perb0y & others keep nagging me to play online, so I may play online instead on Easter Sunday.
    The_Game wrote: »
    anyone else beside 'awsome'??
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    I'll play the Brantford Super Satellite, $500+$50 Deep Stack & Mohawk $150+$10. Sn1perb0y & others keep nagging me to play online, so I may play online instead on Easter Sunday.

thank me when you win the sunday millball :D
  • Hour and a half so far haven't won a hand. Haven't folded the winning hand yet either. Getting starting hands to bleed my chips down though. Looks like it's going to be one of those days.
  • Well that was fun. Out 40th. Won 2 hands in just over 4 hours. Sometimes I hate this game.
  • The player I'm supposed to carpool with to the Brantford Deep Stack this morning still hasn't showed up. Anybody else playing besides PocketTwos? Brantford has opened it up to 100 seats so the prize pool can be up to $50,000. The_Game can't make it so I have a chance...
  • Out in 28th yesterday.
  • I tried to buy for the Brantford Bounty tournament, but it's already sold out despite the lousy weather! :o