Home Game L@@king for players !!

Hey Edmonton,
I'm interested in hosting games at my place nothing huge I play because I enjoy it, not necessarily because I'm any good lol I'm looking to play on Friday nights starting at 7pm. I have a few guys who play once in awhile but nothing consistent. Here's what we usually go with - if your interested shoot me a text.

POKER NIGHT

WHEN: Friday evening @ 1900hrs
WHERE: text me
COST: $10.00 Buy-in

Misc Info:

· Blinds up every 15 minutes
· 10 minute break after each hour

Questions
Phone: 780-937-7670
R.S.V.P. to ensure your seat, game confirmation will go out Friday prior to 1700hrs or as soon as there are enough players.

Comments

• i will play i also have a every second friday game always looking for a new player
  • cool I'm slowly getting responses in from friends etc with you as of right now that makes 4 provided you can make it. I'm up on the Edmonton Army Base. If you're still interested text me or email me at eyes1of5@live.ca and I'm more that willing to play at other houses as well sometime play with a buddy all around edmonton on saturdays when they have room lol
  • You still host these games?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
  • Dayton147 wrote: »
    You still host these games?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Yes but currently deployed, will be starting up again im may/june got a good group of 8-10 so check back then or give me some contact info and ill add you to the list, cheers