My First Pro Week

2»

Comments

• I am guessing that someone is dubious as to the "veracity" of someone else's giraffes. I guess they are, in truth, Llamas in giraffe's clothing.
    I am also guessing that they wish to avoid the ensuing shit-storm that will occur should they state said suspicions outright.
    Or I could just be full of shit.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Stop beating around the bush and just say it out loud already . . .

If it even matters to the people who sent money, caveat emptor applies to any whinging.

Is that stock talk?
  • Nah . . . but if you're going to call someone out, then just do it.
  • I may have found THE spot for a vet clinic in Calgary.

Looked at an amazing site today...crossing fingers that it will work out.
  • Have you been to Starbucks yet?
  • you sure you want to open a new clinic? seems like a long term commitment and based on your history of moving every couple months and quitting work, playing poker full time/part time, repeat, repeat, it may not be wise.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    you sure you want to open a new clinic? seems like a long term commitment and based on your history of moving every couple months and quitting work, playing poker full time/part time, repeat, repeat, it may not be wise.

You and GTA should just 'get together' and be done with it. You both have this animosity/arguementativeness/togetherness thing down pat.

It's very cute really. (I don't disagree with the post. Tho.)
  • Sort of a "Honeymooners" vibe, Bill . . . not that there's anything wrong with that.

But yeah . . . based on past postings, you do not seem to be the "roots" sort.