pokerstars canada cup

Hello PFCers, I will be selling action for the Pokerstars Canada Cup main event at Playground.

It will be held on May 22-28, I know its too early so payments will be done in May.

$3300 @ 1.091 = $3600

1%= $36
2%= $72
5%= $180
10%= $360

I'm looking to sell 40-50% and I will accept payments at playground or through pokerstars. I want the transfer in CAD$, you can convert from $ to CAN$, it takes few seconds to convert funds on stars, and without fees.

I will update the thread when its closer to the event.

Comments

• Can I parlay that 5 bucks you owe me?

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Can I parlay that 5 bucks you owe me?

Is there a story here?
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    Can I parlay that 5 bucks you owe me?

you can take 1% and ill add that 5$ into it. I will update the challenge, i totally forgot about it.
  • I may be interested in purchasing some action.

Although your markup isn't high, markup in general in a buy-in this big seems curious for someone who doesn't have alot of live experience (at least that's the impression I get)

Can you give a rundown of your live history?
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    I may be interested in purchasing some action.

Although your markup isn't high, markup in general in a buy-in this big seems curious for someone who doesn't have alot of live experience (at least that's the impression I get)

Can you give a rundown of your live history?

I played two live super satellites, the one in Montreal FTP 1m and i won the satellite for that, played the main event and busted on the first day. This was my first live tournament.

The 2nd tournament was the super satellite at wpt falls-view for 2.5k, won the ticket and sold it.

I started playing live poker last year because i was underage before that. I started playing poker online around a year and a half ago.

I believe that i am a profitable player and I can succeed in these tournaments.

This is my pocket-fives profile.

sn1perb0y - Rabah Al Nasseri - Poker Player

Edit, the two reasons of me not having a lot of experience in live tournaments is that i was underage and couldn't play and a student at uni so i don't have time to go play live.

Also because of the bigger buy-ins live, i'd need a bigger bankroll where i can play 5-10$ tournaments online. I won this ticket through pokerstars satellite through playing a sub satellite and getting 5th for 44$ then adding some more from my bankroll to play the 109 and i got 1st (1 entry only). I will be playing the tournament even if action is not sold.

I believe playing online is harder to be a winning player since discipline, bankroll management, and a good fundamental base is needed which i think i have achieved successfully although i have tons more to learn.

I understand that I don't have big wins nor live results yet but I just started playing a year and a half ago and i have tons to achieve.
  • What other games do you plan to play while in Montreal? Aside from trying to qualify for the Main Event via both online & Playground's super satellites and hyper turbo :-\ SNGs, I'm thinking of playing Events #7-10 (Bounty, All In or Nothing, Deepstack Turbo, & Freezeout) on May 24-26. Any interest in sharing a Montreal castle on May 26 or 27 for $100/person?

Castle_Suite_450x300_13.jpg
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    What other games do you plan to play while in Montreal? Aside from trying to qualify for the Main Event via both online & Playground's super satellites and hyper turbo :-\ SNGs, I'm thinking of playing Events #7-10 (Bounty, All In or Nothing, Deepstack Turbo, & Freezeout) on May 24-26. Any interest in sharing a Montreal castle on May 26 or 27 for $100/person?

Castle_Suite_450x300_13.jpg

I am trying to convince some of my friends at waterloo, who we talk strategy together to come and play. So if they come we will be around 4 people. I'm not sure where i will be staying, will be thinking about that after i finish exams on April 21st. I want to play event 1,7 and a super satty but nothing confirmed yet.