BAP Prophet 22 WCOOP EVENT 01 109.00 buy-in

I am looking for interested parties buying 10% blocks for the WCOOP EVENT 01 109.00 buy-in, Friday March 28th 1pm. I need a total of 60% - 65.40. Need to sell out to play. Will only take money once everything has been sold:

10% = 10.90
20% = 21.80
30% = 32.70

Prophet 22

trigs - 10 paid
kwsteve - 10 paid
Dataman - 20 paid
t8urmoney - 20 paid
Closed. Thanks guys. I will start a thread tomorrow and post regularly. You can follow me at Prophet 22

Comments

• i'll take 10%.
  • EDIT: nevermind. i'm stupid.
  • I'll commit to 10%
  • shipped on Stars
  • I'll take to other 20%.

Al
  • Your 10% would last longer if you dropped it in a burning fireplace.... haahahha
  • Shipped on Stars

Good luck!
  • shipped. gl today!
  • folded wrote: »
    Your 10% would last longer if you dropped it in a burning fireplace.... haahahha

wtf?

fed stealing old accounts now? man this guy needs a life.
  • No that is just corky! He should be careful or he'll get his teeth punched out...

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • trigs wrote: »
    wtf?

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f6/prophet-22-who-guy-5839/

It's ok trig, he is a friend. And lost his fair share to me over the years nevermind I had to save his ass after he basically "robbed" Burlington poker gangster out of there money playing crap cards and hitting everything.

If you every get to play against him, it will be a real treat. He gets the whole table laughing telling stories about his peewee hockey days and who great he was with the only thing keeping him from the NHL was a growth spurt. ^-^
  • edit for new thread starting
    wtf?

Haha, was wondering myself...

Gl today
    wtf?

please....... I can't wait to play this clown....
  • http://www.pokerforum.ca/f6/prophet-22-who-guy-5839/

It's ok trig, he is a friend. And lost his fair share to me over the years nevermind I had to save his ass after he basically "robbed" Burlington poker gangster out of there money playing crap cards and hitting everything.

If you every get to play against him, it will be a real treat. He gets the whole table laughing telling stories about his peewee hockey days and who great he was with the only thing keeping him from the NHL was a growth spurt. ^-^

lol, I was there and can verify... I was hiding behind the rest..>:D
  • Was so busy working or else I would of taking a piece. GG