Brantford $1099

Does any one know the numbers this tourney, draws I am considering playing as my wife is visiting friends near buy so I am considering playing if numbers are right

Comments

• Brantford has bad timing again just like the last $1,090 when the players most likely to buy-in for a $1K+ were at the major series at Playground Poker Club. This is only my BACK-UP plan in case the +EV $1,000,000 Guaranteed WPT CSC ME at Playground turns out to be unlucky for me at Day 1A AND I judge it not to be +EV to re-enter that I would want to drive back early by Saturday for this short-handed SNG (but +EV for me).
  • I played it two months ago and i think there were around 65 players. Blondfish was there maybe he remembers the total.

Plan on a 12 hour day
  • I played it two months ago and i think there were around 65 players. Blondfish was there maybe he remembers the total.

Plan on a 12 hour day

Thank you for the info
  • Looking at the trip report that I had emailed, there were only 36 players. One of my key hands was when I 3-bet and a :fish: who wasted the $1,090 buy-in called with only 9% equity - but it was 10-2 soooted. My elimination hand was against a different :fish: who kept trying to light his $1,090 on fire, so he bluff 3-bet preflop (as usual) in the small blind, bluffed on the flop & called my AA all-in raise with only a gutshot - but it was 5-2 soooted.... Brantford is rigged!!!

DrCarl, have you changed your mind about taking the train or carpooling to WPT CSC? My guess is that there will only be 2 or 3 tables on March 30 at Brantford.
    I played it two months ago and i think there were around 65 players. Blondfish was there maybe he remembers the total.
    Plan on a 12 hour day
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Looking at the trip report that I had emailed, there were only 36 players. One of my key hands was when I 3-bet and a :fish: who wasted the $1,090 buy-in called with only 9% equity - but it was 10-2 soooted. My elimination hand was against a different :fish: who kept trying to light his $1,090 on fire, so he bluff 3-bet preflop (as usual) in the small blind, bluffed on the flop & called my AA all-in raise with only a gutshot - but it was 5-2 soooted.... Brantford is rigged!!!

DrCarl, have you changed your mind about taking the train or carpooling to WPT CSC? My guess is that there will only be 2 or 3 tables on March 30 at Brantford.

No I just wasnt sure if I was going to play that event a playground, I am going in may forsure i already have everthing booked. I was trying to save some coin on travel and hotel and play a local event but if numbers are that low i will not bother.
  • A friend who was among the three cashers said there were 30 players in the $1,090.