Hand from Micro Millions

Quick tourney hand history for you from fairly deep in the micro millions (full ring NLH), bounty tourney:
Hero 20 bb to start the hand.
Villain 1 has 32 bb (solid not out of line), Villain 2 20bb (new to table).
Hero is in BB.
Villain 1 opens for 2.5bb in ep, Villain 2 shoves 20bb in mp. I look down at AQo. Lots of short stacks at the table, Villain 1 was 3rd in chips at the table, only two larger stacks which both have folded. Also, remember its a escalating bounty tourney.

Should I call the shove or fold? What's the standard play here? Thoughts?

Comments

• Seems like a pretty standard fold.
  • I did fold the hand, but wasn't too sure if correct since it was an escalating bounty tourney and I am not sure of ICM considerations for the bountys. Note: l was ITM for a min cash at this point.
  • I would need a reason to call....ie. steals a lot...otherwise, standard fold
  • I've looked through some of the hands in our strat sections, much is standard and well responded. A few stick out to me and this one is one of them. I'm snap getting it in here I think. I guess it can depend how late in the game we are but these tourneys have tens of thousands of runners, unless we are final few tables (well maybe even if we are), with 2.5bbs in the pot from utg (who actually will prob fold a lot vs 2 all ins) and only 1 shover it seems like a good spot to me...

our buddy Shake once told me "I never fold AQ, I just never do", and since then I've made a killing from that hand.

I could be convinced otherwise, but I feel like we should probably get this in?

(I'm not knowledgeable on escalating bounties, progressive I think they are called, but it probably makes the spot more favorable here?)