Comments

• Get sued
  • Condits knee is mush after that fight...
  • Probably about 4 months to late, but better late then never I guess. I think Hendricks will have quite the run as champ.
  • Probably about 4 months to late, but better late then never I guess. I think Hendricks will have quite the run as champ.

Back to Canada, Rory MacDonald?
    compuease wrote: »
    Back to Canada, Rory MacDonald?

Well, he beat GSP, but I do not think he won that fight last night. I had it 3-2 for Lawler. Is what it is . . . and he will probably fight either Lombard or Woodley before Rory gets a shot at the belt.

Condit is gone for 6 mos to a year. that damage looked pretty bad. Too bad, too, because I think he can take Hendricks as well.
  • So when is the GSP comeback fight? And against who?
  • Hopefully never . . . I hope he is one of the few athletes who leaves at the apex of his career and STAYS gone.
  • watched it, was good except for the condit injury. I thought he was going to wear woodley down and finish him.
  • Yeah . . . that did sort of kill the momentum of the card.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Hopefully never . . . I hope he is one of the few athletes who leaves at the apex of his career and STAYS gone.
    I agree. I don't think he'll come back, he's got enough money to last him a long time. Plus I don't think he wants to fight Hendricks again.