Pretty impressed with PokerStars echecks

Wes turned me on to this, always bought EMT for funds from other players, Ukash or Pre-paid CC since neteller left and fees suck on all.

Got to play with echeck money instantly, cleared my account in about 48 hours (deposit was on a Sunday). Did a few cash outs back to echeck and exchange was good, no fees and both hit my account in 24 hours or less.

This has me liking online again as before my biggest problem with it was only that I felt like getting money off was a hastle therefore it never felt real.

Figured I'd throw this out there for any newbs like me...

Comments

• The dust on my cashout button has never been disturbed, but I'm sure it's still under there somewhere. Good to know there are decent options available though should I ever have cause to try a withdrawal.
  • jontm wrote: »
    Did a few cash outs...
    Not-so-subtle brags. ;)
    Congrats.
  • The dust on my cashout button has never been disturbed, but I'm sure it's still under there somewhere. Good to know there are decent options available though should I ever have cause to try a withdrawal.
    BlondeFish wrote: »
    Not-so-subtle brags. ;)
    Congrats.

Bill and I tell it like it is.. Mod's can't be good at everything.:D
  • Lol. Not really brags. Only enough to buy into a few home games but that's why I'm hoping other people try it. With no fees you really can just milk the proverbial cow. It allows one request every 24 hours so even us microstakes "grinders" can get a little cash for the pocket once in awhile.

Actual incentive to play
  • Just got my withdrawal in like 24 hours as well, e checks is the best way to go for all the reasons mentioned.:)