New Career !!

Even though I have been in the insurance industry before, it was on the claims side. Now I have moved over to the Sales side as an Insurance Broker. I passed my exam last week and am expecting my license to arrive at the brokerage any time now.

I am still in training at the moment and won't be able to quote until April 1st. However, I am licensed with Aviva, Intact, CAA, Desjardins, Pafco, Traders, Economical and Jevco. As you can see, I have a WIDE range of insurers that I can quote from and not just home and auto, but cottages, recreational vehicles, hole in one insurance, commercial, etc...

If you have any questions about your insurance needs, please ask me anything. With my 10 years of claims experience, I know how the coverage you buy applies to the claims you make.

Comments

• Congrats. Now you will have more funds for poker.
  • Might want to talk to you about Desjardins, especially with their monitoring system for rate reductions. My renewal is not for a few months, so no rush.
  • Congrats, knew you had worked in claims before but didn't know you were working on your brokers license... How come I seem to get no benefit from being over 50 (ie greypower)?
  • Send as much as you can to Economical. ;)
  • compuease wrote: »
    Congrats, knew you had worked in claims before but didn't know you were working on your brokers license... How come I seem to get no benefit from being over 50 (ie greypower)?

Because old people are cranky.
  • moose wrote: »

I believe the current socially acceptable word is 'surly' (spelling?) Cranky sounds a little dramatic apparently. Or, so I'm told.

Congrats DJ on the new gig!
  • Congrats DJ!
  • moose wrote: »
    I believe the current socially acceptable word is 'surly' (spelling?) Cranky sounds a little dramatic apparently. Or, so I'm told.

Congrats DJ on the new gig!

Go$*^$#m F&##^ing St%R&id kids!

Sorry for the derail DJ...
  • Congrats and best of luck