Best site to play microstakes poker?

Hello. I am just looking for a poker site that allows you to play for small amounts of cash(quarters, a few dollars). I know fulltiltpoker does this but they want you to download software, so I am looking for a place that allows you to play for small amounts without downloading.
Thank you in advance for your help,
Emperor Wolf

Comments

• PartyPoker has a non-download version so I would think the other major sites do too.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    PartyPoker has a non-download version so I would think the other major sites do too.

i know party has a web version that you can play in the browser (but it's pretty crappy software). AFAIK stars and tilt do not.
  • Why no download?
    It's a small software so disk space can't be an issue...

Playing at work and the computer is frozen?
  • InsaneGuy wrote: »
    Why no download?
    It's a small software so disk space can't be an issue...

Playing at work and the computer is frozen?

trying to keep it hidden from parents/gf/wife?
  • I have a freaking old laptop, don't really have cash for a new one. My experience downloading software is that most of the time I do not have the right programs to open my downloads. I can download images, pdfs, some other stuff.
  • Went to fulltiltpoker, tried to download, not downloading, I guess because that site does not support powerbook macs.
  • That IS an old laptop 10yr+?.. Most pokersites support current Mac's. Even with a site that supports a browser version you would likely have difficulties because the browser itself is so old I'm afraid. I would imagine you also have issues with online banking, any website like booking websites, etc.
  • Surprisingly it works alright for youtube, watching movies online, playing games online. Online banking and skype works as well.
  • Well I have a Mac OS X Version 10.4.11
  • I got this laptop, used, from a family friend, about seven or eight years ago.
  • I just downloaded an app from Poker Stars. Just went into the lobby, have not registered yet, still it seems to be working.