Buffalo Sabres Tickets

While I will be at Seneca on March 16th, I was thinking of possibly watching the Sabres and Habs That Sunday night.

Has anyone here been to see a game at FNC and what is the cheapest way to get 2 tix. Is it better to buy from a scalper outside or stubhub.

I figure since Buffalo will be near the bottom of the division filling the Leafs spot, there must be plenty of seats available.

Comments

• Gotten real cheap tickets from StubHub day before game before. There are scalpers but hit or miss, so if there's anything that catches your eye on StubHub, I'll say go that route.
  • Thanks westside. If you buy from stubhub do you just print the tickets or are the electronic like airplane tickets where you can use you cellphone.
  • payperview wrote: »
    Thanks westside. If you buy from stubhub do you just print the tickets or are the electronic like airplane tickets where you can use you cellphone.

You still need to print.
  • I just ordered 2 tickets, 1st row behind the Canadians net. Excited to be sitting against the glass to see the speed and toughness they play with. I can't afford to sit this close at the ACC.
  • payperview wrote: »
    I just ordered 2 tickets, 1st row behind the Canadians net. Excited to be sitting against the glass to see the speed and toughness they play with. I can't afford to sit this close at the ACC.

Sometimes you can't even get in to the ACC for the price you pay to sit in the lower bowl at a Sabres game.