Pokerstars Micro millions is back!

Although its going to be at the worst time of the term, I'm going to try to get top 10 in the leader boards and play the most I can!

Micro-Millions 7--- March 13-March 23

PokerStarsBlog.com - Coming soon: $5 million guaranteed MicroMillions 7

Comments

• Also they just released a early edition of the SCOOP schedule so along with micro millions and mini ftops here the next couple of months their is quite a bit of online tournament action!
  • philliivey wrote: »
    Also they just released a early edition of the SCOOP schedule so along with micro millions and mini ftops here the next couple of months their is quite a bit of online tournament action!

I can't find the link for the SCOOP, may you post it? super excited for summer!
  • Just here on 2p2 getting feedback before the final release, Prizepools and what events are 2 days still to be determined as you can see in the O.P.

*** SCOOP 2014 - Official Feedback Thread *** - MTT Community - Multi Table Tournament Poker Community
  • I usually get excited about the MM, but not this time. I will be playing a few of the tournies though.
  • Does anyone want to have a Leader board competition for who gets the highest rank? I saw this idea on 2plus2 and it would be fun to have a micro competition for like 10$ for the micromillions. Any interests?
  • I need something to motivate me to play my Skrill balance on PokerStars, but when I looked at my calendar, there are too many juicy live tournaments on March 16-23.
    sn1perb0y wrote: »
    Does anyone want to have a Leader board competition for who gets the highest rank?
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    I need something to motivate me to play my Skrill balance on PokerStars, but when I looked at my calendar, there are too many juicy live tournaments on March 16-23.

c'mon, who can miss out on the MOST value tournament series of the year!
    *using blondfish's style* with 5 MILLION GUARANTEED!:tongue:
  • See ya at the tables! I'll be playing around 20 MM tournies, give or take a few. Good luck!
  • Tried the 0.10$r
    Success was NOT accomplished.
    In fact that was the worst shit I've ever been involved in, what the fuck.
  • I can't play today because i have a midterm at 6:30, but I will be playing everyday from tomorrow. Good luck everyone!
  • I'm checking the schedule and there's a 5$ NL Zoom at 5pm tonight... I'm not 100% sure if I'll play it but... is there a "strategy" on how to play zoom properly?
  • InsaneGuy wrote: »
    I'm checking the schedule and there's a 5$ NL Zoom at 5pm tonight... I'm not 100% sure if I'll play it but... is there a "strategy" on how to play zoom properly?

Play super tight early keep folding unless you get premium. Double up keep doing that until antes and then loosen up. If you have position and multi-way pot see flop with suited connectors. Bet bet bet when you hit!

Most of all Run Go0o0oD!
  • sn1perb0y wrote: »
    Play super tight early keep folding unless you get premium. Double up keep doing that until antes and then loosen up. If you have position and multi-way pot see flop with suited connectors. Bet bet bet when you hit!

Most of all Run Go0o0oD!

Thanks!
  • I'm playing the $3.30 6 max, 50k guaranteed. Started at 3pm.
  • I will be playing these Sunday. Saturday is reserved for Buzzard's game.
  • I'm playing the $3.30 6 max, 50k guaranteed. Started at 3pm.

username?

nvermind found you.
    gotta go home though... and plow the driveway :(
  • I'm sitting with 90k at the break. Gotta keep it going here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • ITM event 5, 250/1996 left
  • break. Need to double 838/972
  • Survived two all ins to double back to average. 289/739
  • KK holds for 71/671
  • Blinds are doing so much of the work, don't really see any point of getting too out of line until 200 or so. 93/468
  • Average at break 158/363 but thinking I'm gonna need to get off my ass in next few orbits
  • 61/135 Average on break. Any medium stack doubles twice they take over chip lead. Just gotta keep holding up when it does go in. Peaked at about 600k, chip leader has 3.3 million at 10/20k with 2.5 ante
  • 99 problems...but going in 715k/43rd to try to deal with them...
  • Ahh well, 62nd out ~ 15,000 for $57 ($3.30 bi). That 5.6k up top looked juicy though.

Big stacks were pretty active so when they folded to me in hijack, tried to shove against smaller stacks with J8 but bb had AK and held. Put the rest in with 66 next hand, found qq. Pretty boring poker for the pro grinders, but for the most part I liked the spots I either played the hand or picked a spot to steal since I was pretty tight. Stayed at average pretty much past 4 hours.

Goodnight and someone take one of these down! For now I'll have to be content that cashed out $170 usd from $25 deposit and still playing with $50.
  • Congrats jontm on the deep run!

I got the week end off, so I'll playing a bunch more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Might try the 1$+R at 9:30 even though I'm wearing pants
  • Do you fold here?

PokerStars Hand #113253930184: Tournament #872136614, $0.91+$0.09 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level V (60/120) - 2014/03/14 9:50:54 ET
    Table '872136614 149' 9-max Seat #4 is the button
    Seat 1: Taliza (6270 in chips)
    Seat 2: GGekkoFan86 (14890 in chips)
    Seat 3: ifi81 (6200 in chips)
    Seat 4: S.O.N.65 (2830 in chips)
    Seat 5: InsaneGuy (10460 in chips)
    Seat 6: lexa.2479 (3510 in chips)
    Seat 7: Simis3971 (8280 in chips)
    Seat 8: koromorr (5810 in chips)
    Seat 9: Robitas555 (2550 in chips)
    Taliza: posts the ante 10
    GGekkoFan86: posts the ante 10
    ifi81: posts the ante 10
    S.O.N.65: posts the ante 10
    InsaneGuy: posts the ante 10
    lexa.2479: posts the ante 10
    Simis3971: posts the ante 10
    koromorr: posts the ante 10
    Robitas555: posts the ante 10
    InsaneGuy: posts small blind 60
    lexa.2479: posts big blind 120
    *** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to InsaneGuy [Th 9c]
    Simis3971: folds
    koromorr: raises 240 to 360
    Robitas555: folds
    Taliza: folds
    GGekkoFan86: folds
    ifi81: folds
    S.O.N.65: calls 360
    InsaneGuy: ???
  • meh out in a multiway pot

AJo , 910o, J10o, my KK

A on river, classic, didn't felt like rebuying, kinda tired it's been bad beats after bad beats ever since I started playing again 2 months ago so meh.