That's what I'm talking about

Great game
Canada 1-0 over the US

Price stops 37 shots

Bring on the Sweds!

Milton Slim

Tapatalk comment would go here if I was pkrfce9:)

Comments

• I was just saying..

The best part of today, is that all you Leaf fans out there are cheering for a Montreal Canadien, and against Kessel / JVR. It must be fun for y'all to cheer for real hockey players :)

Mark
  • Where did that come from?
    I was rooting for the Team with the Maple Leaf on their Red and White sweaters.
    I can hate them all again after Sunday!
    You pot stirring, pants dropping kermudgin'

Milton Slim
  • I am glad we won, but it isn't what I'd call exciting hockey. And yes, I will be cheering for Price to get another shutout!
  • Yeah Brad Jacobs was great.
  • i enjoyed the game (and i don't particularly like hockey). i'm mostly glad that we beat the americans. i don't care if we lose to anyone else, but we'd never hear the end of it if we lost to them.
  • Don't be bitter, Dave. You won the SET after all.

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • I am glad we won, but it isn't what I'd call exciting hockey. And yes, I will be cheering for Price to get another shutout!

The games have been snoozers for the most part.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    The games have been snoozers for the most part.

I totally agree!

It's funny, I enjoy a great pitcher's duel like Morris's 1-0 10 inning shutout, Doc, pitching a perfect game and then a no no. But for hockey, I like the glory days of Edmonton in the 80's where the scores were routinely 8-5, 7-6 etc.

Canada is favorites -200
    Over under 4.5 -130
  • It really is a bad tournament... Just waiting for the NHL to be back.

If you want a true international tournament with exciting hockey you need a world cup of hockey.
  • Macke wrote: »
    It really is a bad tournament... Just waiting for the NHL to be back.

If you want a true international tournament with exciting hockey you need a world cup of hockey.

I certainly don't understand this comment. This tournament show how you can play this game without all the thugs and goons. While I don't like defensive hockey, the game was riveting.

Canada wins 3-1
  • Love the pics on the CBC site of all the bars across Canada that were full and serving beer and breakfast at 6AM today!
  • Much more exciting throughout the whole came! Hope we get to see this again in South Korea, but my gut tells me Bettman will do his best to squash this. I hope the players union stands up to him! Because this is some of the best hockey we get to see!
  • SWEDEN'S BACKSTROM TESTS POSITIVE FOR BANNED SUBSTANCE

I knew the headache was a roost
  • What a shitty tournament. Not one fight. :bs: