pokerstars VIP club parties

has anyone ever went to one of these? are they a good time?

there's one coming up in july in montreal so, idk, i was thinking about it. being able to pay for it with FPPs is nice.

Party hard with PokerStars! VIP Club Live 2014 dates announced - PokerStarsBlog.com

Comments

• road trip?
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    road trip?

Probably going
  • Let me know if some PFC'ers are attending the party in Montreal July 19th; would be great to meet some of you in person.

It should be a fun party. I'll be scouting for the location in a couple weeks and then will have more details of where it's at, what will be happening etc.

Jonathan Duhamel and Marc-Andre Ladouceur aka "Frenchdawg" are scheduled to attend representing Team PokerStars Pro and Team Online, and hopefully we'll have some other surprises as well. As always at a VIP Club Live, you can expect an open bar (the whole night), food, and entertainment. It's definitely great value for FPPs if you enjoy a night out.

Cheers,
    Dylan
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Probably going

I lied. Friends wedding that same day....
  • Hello all,

I registered specifically on this forum to post what an amazing job Dylan and the PStars crew did with the Montreal Event.

John Duhamel and Marc-André were very generous of their time and are really down to earth people.

We had such a blast that we are thinkin of crashin the Brazil event in November.
  • did you pick up a freeroll ticket?
  • Yes I did.

I have been playing O8 for 4 years so i'll probably be an easy target for the NL Holdem crowd.
  • NicoZach wrote: »
    Hello all,

I registered specifically on this forum to post what an amazing job Dylan and the PStars crew did with the Montreal Event.

John Duhamel and Marc-André were very generous of their time and are really down to earth people.

We had such a blast that we are thinkin of crashin the Brazil event in November.

Hey Nico,

Thanks for taking the time to register and share the positive feedback. Glad you had a good time, and from my perspective it was one of our most successful parties as we had a really great group of players that attended from not only the Montreal/Quebec area but also a ton that made the trip from Ontario and surrounding provinces. I can speak on behalf of all the staff, Johnathan, and Marc-Andre, in saying that it was a real pleasure meeting you and your fellow players in person.

Let me know if you end up making the trip to Brazil in November; I'll be there.

Dylan