Question regarding 2500 & 5000 buyin sats

Is there a cap of players for the super Sats?
I am planning to play but am concerned that
They will sell out and I'll be turned down at the door.
Anyone know?

Comments

• Yes, as I mentioned @ WPT Fallsview BAPs, you need to buy at Fallsview soon (no phone sales) before the 400-seat super satellites sells out. When I was at Fallsview last night, I was told that there were less than 100 $275 seats left.
    pjb101 wrote: »
    Is there a cap of players for the super Sats?
    I am planning to play but am concerned that
    They will sell out and I'll be turned down at the door.
    Anyone know?
  • Ok well if they do sell out, I'm sure there will
    Be walkin single table sats running until the
    Day of event?
  • jontm & some Fallsview regs think that the $2,500 event will sell out. For example, if 560 seats are sold before the February 19 40-seat super satellite, then the single tables will be stopped just like what happened with the sold-out $1,100 satellites. Are you unable to go to Fallsview before then?
    pjb101 wrote: »
    Ok well if they do sell out, I'm sure there will
    Be walkin single table sats running until the
    Day of event?
  • Great! I will have to go there and buy a seat!
    Thanks!
  • pjb101 wrote: »
    Great! I will have to go there and buy a seat!
    Thanks!

You are able to purchase a ticket for the satellites over the phone via credit card. Just have to scan the card front and back....... kind of a pain but if your not close then its a lot easier.
  • I tried to buy by phone, but Fallsview said you have to go there in person. Has anybody been able to buy a super satellite over the phone this week?
    Cali_27 wrote: »
    You are able to purchase a ticket for the satellites over the phone via credit card. Just have to scan the card front and back....... kind of a pain but if your not close then its a lot easier.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    I tried to buy by phone, but Fallsview said you have to go there in person. Has anybody been able to buy a super satellite over the phone this week?

That's weird. I ordered mine the week they went on sale and I was able to do it over the phone. Funny that they would change the rules. Only fallsview......
  • Cali_27 wrote: »
    That's weird. I ordered mine the week they went on sale and I was able to do it over the phone. Funny that they would change the rules. Only fallsview......

+1. Got my seat over the phone about 2-3 weeks ago