Gabbbbbbappppppo II: Online Boogaloo

Taking an interest list for an online PLO BAP.

I have never played online cash seriously other than some stud8 years ago, so this is a bit of an unknown. I have 6-8 tabled lower limit PLO way back when with some success, but never for extended periods of time.

I have watched some of the 5/10 games a bit and they seem beatable to me, but I doubt that I can run up my monies as quickly as I can live. I highly doubt that the games area nearly as soft as live PLO. The real goal is to get comfortable playing PLO online and hopefully make it to 5/10 with a decent roll. Going to start down at 2/4.

Game: 2/4 PLO 6max on Stars/FTP, 400max BI +/- a deepstack table once in a while if they exist at this limit on FTP (I know they don't on Stars). If I am winning and the games are better I will move up quickly to 3/6. I will 2 table max to start and see how it goes. Looks like lots of regs so I should easily get some notes on some players pretty quickly.

Starting Broll: 5k USD.

Selling 2.5k USD at 1:1.

Goal is to reach 12.5k and then move up to 3/6...then 5/10. Only investors at this base level will be able to continue moving on up with me. If I am winning we can all decide what limits to play as I go. I will include some small PLO and PLO8 tournies using the bankroll if I am putting in a long session and one coincides.

If I lose it all we are busto.

If I make it to 25k then I have the option of cashing everyone out.

Cash outs available at any time as with Gabbbbbbappppppo: Original Recipe.

Interest only at this time, Broll%:

1% = $50
2% = $100
5% = $250
10% = $500

Payments will be taken on Stars if this goes.

Interest (selling 50% of 5k Broll):
Trigs 0.5% = $25
Masterplan 0% = PAID $75 -- REFUNDED $75, EVEN
Moose
Westside
Quimby 2% = $100
Pinhead 5% = $250
Hobbes 1% = $15 PAID from low BI BAP OWES $35
Drtyore 5% = $250
T8 3% = $150 (OWES $75)
Wildbill 1% = $50, PAID $15 from cancelled low BI BAP OWES $35
Buzzard 2% = $100