This shit is really starting to piss me off ...

Aaron Carson's Memorial Fund by Amy McGonegal - GoFundMe

Begging to a whole new level.

Seeing this type of thing more and more these days. Fine if family and friends want to help privately, but .... :bs:

Comments

• Logical extension of the piles of flowers that sprout up at accident sites, the accounts that get organized for murder victim's families, etc.

I think it would be interesting to start a kickstarter account with the following premise. Fund the account to the tune of $5,000,000.00 and the beneficiary will commit suicide. Key thing is to avoid putting down a definitive date for when you are going to do it.
  • My new GoFundMe pitch:

I don't need the money because I've taken the time to make sure my family is provided for, through proper budgeting, insurance and rainy day funds. My house is paid for because I made sure I could afford the payments, even in bad times. Give me your money because I will make far better and effective use of it than those pitiless fools who beg for money because they were too stupid to have a proper financial plan in place....
  • Also interesting...

By SooToday.com Staff
    SooToday.com
    Monday, April 24, 2006

Impaired Driver Takes Out Guide Posts

A nineteen year old Sault Ste Marie man has been charged with a drinking and driving offence after he took out five guide posts along Hwy 17 on Sunday morning.

At about 2:30 a.m. on Sunday morning an officer with the Sault Ste Marie OPP detachment discovered a pick up truck facing the wrong way in the north bound ditch of Hwy 17 near Havilland Shores Drive.

The investigation has determined that the nineteen year old was southbound on Hwy 17 when he crossed the center line and crashed through the guideposts and guide wires. The pick up truck he was driving continued to travel south in the northbound ditch but eventually became stuck in the soft shoulder.

Nineteen year old Aaron Carson of Sault Ste Marie has been charged withdDriving while over the Legal Limit of .08 Contrary to the Criminal Code of Canada. He will appear in court on May 29, 2006 to answer to the charge.
  • moose wrote: »
    Also interesting...

Impaired Driver Takes Out Guide Posts

Nineteen year old Aaron Carson of Sault Ste Marie has been charged withdDriving while over the Legal Limit of .08 Contrary to the Criminal Code of Canada. He will appear in court on May 29, 2006 to answer to the charge.

Nice find.. ;)
  • OP reminds me of breaking bad...never knew you can open a "donation site" so easily
  • Hmmm, I'm a good writer. What needs I to setup a donation fund?
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Hmmm, I'm a good writer. What needs I to setup a donation fund?

Apparently all you need is some insane rungood, and a modicum of talent for the game of poker.