$60 Super Duper Sattellite to WPT FV $550 Super Satty

Date: Saturday, Jan 25, 2014 @ 7pm

Buy-In: $60 ($55 + $5 option)

Starting Chips: 8,000 + 2,000 option

Rebuy/Add-on: None

Min Players: 10
Max Players: 20

Structure: Brantford Betting Structure A (with a 75/150 level added), 20 min blinds

Equity: 10%

Details:

This is a freezeout style satellite to the WPT Fallsview Poker Classic $550 Super Satellite on Feb. 21, 2014.

One seat will be awarded for every $550 in the prize pool (1 seat for every 10 players).

Residual funds less than $550 will be awarded to the next highest finisher as a straight cash prize.

Snacks and drinks will be provided.

Equity will be only be applied to a minimum cash of $3000.

Cash game to follow based on interest.

1. Card Dead
2. Irunit4times
3. Alberto
4. Todd
5. Todd +1
6. Todd +2
7. Inthavong
8. Djgolfcan
9. The Awesome
10. Dimitrios
11. Dimitrios +1
12. Frank

Comments

• INterested.
  • OP updated.
  • Work schedule now means I cannot play the Feb 21 tournament, so I'll have to decline.
  • So if we don't get a 10th player do we go ahead with +$6 more each?

I also haven't been PM'd with a location.
  • We will still play with 9. We have several options to make up the diff.

Address will be sent later this evening.
  • Now at 11 so looking good.
  • Another fine tournament, unfortunately I played like crap. Way too loose. Thank goodness there was a cash game afterward ($.5/$1). Ran well in that for a +$300 day.

Cashed at the cave last night as well for $50 profit.

Not a bad couple of days.
  • Oh shut up. :D
  • Well my decent run of cards lately came to a screeching halt last night. Oh well.

That cash table was nuts. The tightest guy in the room kept getting paid with the nuts and the craziest outs kept coming on the river for the gamblers.

Was a good evening, thanks for letting me play.
  • Thanks for coming out guys. As usual, all of you were great guests, which means the boss says I can do another one next month as long as we have a free Saturday night. Hope to see more of you all there.

Keep your eyes peeled!

Also, congrats to our winner, Frank, who was a very strong player and took down the title only 10 hands into the heads up battle, with a miraculous flopped flush over flopped flush!

We'll be watching his progress in the WPT $550 Super Satty on Feb 21, and hopefully, in the $5k ME on the weekend.

GO FRANK GO!