500 6Max $3.50 Challege

Inspired by trigs challenge ,I deceided to try one of my own. I started with $110.00 in my stars account.I started with some $1.50s to get a feel for the games. I now have over 100bi for the $3.50 games. My goals are to build up my account to 100bi for the $7.00 games. Wish me luck:)

Comments

• I can't read you chart on my phone but I assume you have a decent roi. How long will 500 games take you? Are these turbos? How many tables do you play?
  • My roi is at 12.4, 6 max reg speed. I am no grinder, I started the challenge Aug 1, so it took a while:). I play two tables, sometimes mix in 4. I find I play my best with two tables. On a side note, anybody know how to get better images posted. I clipped the image of my stats with the snipping tool, but it looks like crap. Any ideas, thanks.
  • Photobucket
  • Botmac botting it up! Oh wait that does not sound good........:D

Have you tried the 6 max 2 table sng's? Don't know how soft they still are.

Anyway I'll take 5%:p
  • Bump for updates! Real life getting in the way botmac? :(

Planning the same as you, play the 3.50's then maybe to the 7's in the 27 man's with hotjenny314 if you have heard of her before, I think Hobbes knows of her.
  • philliivey wrote: »

Planning the same as you, play the 3.50's then maybe to the 7'sr.

Groundhog day tho.
  • watwat for updates and giraffes
  • I'll post updates at the end of the month. I'll try to get at least 150 games in this month. Been very busy with work. Next week working Sun to Thur 11pm to 7am, to repipe water lines in a restaurant. I'll try and get 4 or 5 hrs in the mornings, before bed.
  • Botmac wrote: »
    I'll post updates at the end of the month. I'll try to get at least 150 games in this month. Been very busy with work. Next week working Sun to Thur 11pm to 7am, to repipe water lines in a restaurant. I'll try and get 4 or 5 hrs in the mornings, before bed.

I hear ya on that one.:frown:
  • A losing month in February only my second losing month in 6, since I started the challenge. Variance was a bitch. I feel I played well, got it in good most of the times, just can't beat luck. Rivered so many times, could not hit a draw, but everybody else could. I'm comfortable playing 4 tables. Going to reread Sit' N Go strategy by Moshman, see if I can plug a few leaks. Bought the mental game of poker, seems like it will be an interesting read. Bankroll at $403.
    D38T0Dex6WgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

6ndXsBAAAAAAAAJVBc5g0AAAAAAAAoDWTeAAAAAAAARAEybwAAAAAAAKIAmTcAAAAAAABRgMwbAAAAAACAKEDmDQAAAAAAQBQg8wYAAAAAACAKkHkDAAAAAAAQBf8PSwuVrZlxfHsAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
  • SnG variance can be a bitch. stay positive and motivated!
  • 1000 6 max $3.50 games in the books, took a while but I'm happy with the results. Heads up I'm running under well under ev or my results would have been better, I'm getting it in good just not having much luck. Still have a lot to learn. Showed a profit of $210.76:). My plan is to top up my bankroll to $700 and start playing the $7 games. Going to do more studying than playing in the summer. I'll start playing more in the fall. Wish me luck.
  • nice thread and results

keep it up man