Any 1/2 nl cash game in durham region? If not toronto?

Any 1/2 nl cash game in durham region? If not toronto? please respond!

Comments

• Just thought I'd let you know that there is a tournament in Oshawa tomorrow, Feb. 8th.

Texas Holdem No Limit Tournament

Saturday, February 8th
    Bathe Park, Oshawa
    Registration at 2pm
    Cards in the air at 3:00pm

$60 buy in
    Optional add on at first break

Bad Beat Jackpot
    High Hand Bonus
    Pick The Ace
    Crown & Anchor
    50/50 draw
    LCBO licensed

*This event will be run by a licensed poker director
    *5 from each ticket goes towards food (if food is less, remainder goes back in the pot)
  • We have a 1-3 game on yonge-eglington area every weekend afternoon...contac Leo 6475422501
  • Vick Park and Finch.
    1/2 or 2/5
    Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun.
    We offer dealers, food/drinks, great atmosphere unlike others.

Please leave your number and which day you would like to play.
    Thanks.
  • if you havent found a game,

The Poker Loft (Oshawa, ON) - Meetup

we have tournies a few days a week in a private club. you can get more information when you come out and sign up on meetup.!!! thanks, let me know if you have any questions.
  • We have cash games 1/2 and 2/4 in durham for more information just send me your email. Thanks
  • $5/5NL free food, drinks and cigs all night.
    7381 Kennedy Rd, Markham, ON L3R 5B5
  • Hey I just made the move to Oshawa was looking to explore the poker scene and join a few games . My number is 6138662677 I would be interested in joining asap.
    Thanks , Trevor.
  • Hey I just made the move to Oshawa was looking to explore the poker scene and join a few games . My number is 6138662677 I would be interested in joining asap.
    Thanks , Trevor.

Hey Trevor,
    I suggest you head up to the great blue heron in port perry. One you go a few times you may hear about local club games running.