Wild Card Weekend

Make your picks here for one of the best days in football. ATS = Against The Spread. SU = Straight Up Winner.

ATS

GB
Cinni
KC
Philly

SU

GB
Cinni
KC
Philly

Comments

• Make your picks here for one of the best days in football. ATS = Against The Spread. SU = Straight Up Winner.

ATS

GB
    Cinni
    KC
    Philly

SU

GB
    Cinni
    KC
    Philly

you like Cinci against the spread at -7.5?

I think theyre gonna win the game, but give the Charge some credit man.
  • FTR I like Cinci, GB, NO and Indy.
  • I do not know anything about the NFL, other than this:

Always bet AGAINST a warm weather/dome team in an outdoor game in January. That said, the 49ers have a slim chance . . . but it does not look good.
  • bodog has them at -7

5dimes -6.5 so yeah I like them. I think weather will play a big part against teams from the south. Now Andy might mess things up. But I like my plays. -7.5 must be proline.
  • i'll be incredibly happy but incredibly surprised if GB wins.
  • I'll take SF (-3), IND (-2.5), NO (+2.5), SD (+7)
  • Indy, cin, sf, phi...lock it up
  • kc, phi, cincy, sf
  • argos.... nuff said..
  • Cinci, SF, NO, KC.

I am a huge Packer fan, but I can't see them winning. They have been beaten badly by SF the last few years.
  • To all you Packer fans out there, I'm sooooooooooooooo, convinced that the Packers will put a 5.00 bounty on my head to all those who play tomorrow night at the league game.

Prophet22
  • Prophet22 1-3
    Wetts 1-3
    Payperview 1-3
    Woog30 2-2
    kwsteve 3-1
    Buzzzardd 3-1
  • Prophet22 1-1
    Wetts 1-1
    Payperview 1-1
    Woog30 1-1
    kwsteve 1-1
    Buzzzardd 2-0

Pffft. Rookies.
  • Nice collapse KC
  • Buzzzardd wrote: »
    Pffft. Rookies.

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On to day two!
  • Nice picking Buzzzardd! Still can't believe I was wrong on the GB game. I did have a bounty on myself last night at the forum game.

On to week two, get your picks ready!

Saints +7.5

Colts +7

49's +1

Chargers +9.5
  • Nice picking Buzzzardd! Still can't believe I was wrong on the GB game. I did have a bounty on myself last night at the forum game.

On to week two, get your picks ready!

Saints +7.5

Colts +7

49's +1

Chargers +9.5

Initial thoughts are that Im all over the Chargers at +9.5 and the 49ers being a dog has to be a typo.
  • Line on the Niners HAS shifted . . . now at -2
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Initial thoughts are that Im all over the Chargers at +9.5 and the 49ers being a dog has to be a typo.

Nope. Check out opening lines.

DAILY LINE
  • OK, but ever site has the Panthers as the dog.
  • Now because the early line only goes out to an elite group of better in Vegas. They bet and once they are taken care of the line is made public. The line moved today because a lot of money is coming in on San Fran. I suspect that the Panthers were made a favorite because they beat them the last time and San Fran was life and death to beat Green Bay yesterday. But the opening line is true, Panthers were 1 point favorites last night.
  • During my sport betting days, this is a sight I use to go too. Tells you where the money is coming and going. It looks like another weekend for the dogs. I will post the odds for the weekend for those who want to add to their totals to see who the best handicapper is on the forum. This way we are all using the same line.

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/matchups/
  • Can't pass on the Saints at +7.5.

I'll also take DEN to cover the spread at -9.5.

NE covers at -7.

SF at +1 or even -2.
  • lol packers.

and denver won't cover
  • Here are two different links to lines for my lines below. For our purposes the San Fran line will be
    San Fran -1. I don't want to get into the brackets and dollars of taking that team as it affects too many games.

DAILY LINE

NFL Odds and Daily Lines - National Football League - ESPN

Saints +8

Colts +7

Panthers +1

Chargers +9.5

Standings so far

kwsteve 4-2-1
    Buzzzardd 4-2-1
    Woog30 3-3-1
    Prophet22 3-3-1
    Payperview 1-3
    Wetts 1-3
  • San Fran
    Pats
    Seattle
    Broncos

I know I am a sucker taking all the favorites but what can I say. these are more heart picks than anything. I couldn't put money on any of these games except San Fran and pay the extra juice.

Here to another great weekend of football!

Prophet22
  • San Fran
    Indy
    Seattle
    SD
  • No, ind, sf, sd
  • Seattle, New England, Carolina, Denver
  • Should I not be 4-2-1 as well?