Bristol St. presents - "Merry Xmas Madness 10" - Sat. Dec 21st at 2pm (Waterloo)

The 2013 Bristol Street Merry Xmas Madness
MOVED TO JANUARY 11th, 2014

Comments

• Reserve List

1. Zithal
    2. Compuease
    3. Pinhead
    4. Milo
    5. DrTyore
    6. ItsaMe
    7. Moose
    8. miniMoose
    9. G2
    10. Shtebs
    11. JacNok
    12. ddmilcan
    13. getem76
    14. Danchee11
    15. DrTyore+1
  • Hey all!

The official invite is up and I've moved over everyone that signed up from the previous post.

I've moved MXM this year to try having it closer to XMas. If it looks like it doesn't work, I'll move it back to January next year.

Cheers!!
  • I am in +1... Guess I gotta teach the G/F how to play this game.
  • AcidJoe wrote: »
    I am in +1... Guess I gotta teach the G/F how to play this game.

lol, are you sure this is the event to introduce her to poker? May convince her that everyone you know is a complete moron...
  • Can you sign up bigE.
  • Oh my, this looks like madness indeed!
  • Sign me up and I'm in the process of recruiting a couple more players.
  • Bfillmaff wrote: »
    Oh my, this looks like madness indeed!

Oh it is, it is.. THE event of the season.. More fun than xmas morning..
  • Please remove my name . . . nieces and nephews are in from out of town that weekend. Family first . . .
  • Is this going ahead as scheduled? Seems sort of a waste of a great event for only 14 players... Where is everyone, is it because it's the last shopping Saturday before xmas?
  • Sign me up a +1

Steve A.
  • Poker is a "NO" for this Saturday now

If I see Jeff before, will send 20.00 so it will seems like I have been there!

All the Best of the Season, Bristol Boys and Babes!

Milton Slim
  • Sign me up please :)
  • I know we're only a few days out, but I've also noticed this. (Though, attendance has been down over all throughout the year.)

I hate to be wish-washy about the event, but I am willing to reschedule to Jan 11th. (It's usual time slot)

I've had a number of friends complain that holiday and family plans are getting in the way.

Thoughts??

I'll make a final choice before I leave work today.
    compuease wrote: »
    Is this going ahead as scheduled? Seems sort of a waste of a great event for only 14 players... Where is everyone, is it because it's the last shopping Saturday before xmas?
  • Another "plus" on the side of rescheduling... weather is supposed to be very crappy this weekend.

Both? :)

Mark
  • Yeah both.
  • I may not be able to make the second date so I vote both.

Call it the Merry Christmas Mulligan.
  • YES!!!! New date please!!!!
    Bad weather, 14 people, christmas parties, all begs for a new date.
  • Jan 11 would work for me ......

waiting for moose's comment. ;)
  • Out Jan. 11....before Hobbes bails.
  • Dec 21 tentative and +1
    Jan 11 is a no. Gots to get my PCA on!

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • I also vote for Jan 11th because it saves me the shame of withdrawing from this weekend :)
  • With the adds and cancels, we're still looking around 14-15.

So, in a move that will annoy some and thrill others, I'm going to move the event to Jan 11th.

Compuease -- Can you close and lock down this thread and I'll start a second with the new date? Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.