JJ vs very aggressive villain

Hello, in my last session I had problems with a villain that seemed a maniac but built a big stack in several tables. He made moves like this, pushing constantly pre.

At around 200 hands he was a 28/20 15bet

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (6 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from Play Online Poker, Site Reviews & Poker Forum | FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($1.41)
MP ($2.03)
CO ($0.95)
Button ($1.30)
SB ($5.07)
Hero (BB) ($2.46)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Jclub.gif, Jheart.gif
4 folds, SB raises to $0.05, Hero raises to $0.15, SB raises to $5.07 (All-In)

Total pot: $0.30

Results below:
SB didn't show
Hero didn't show Jclub.gif, Jheart.gif.

Thank you,
Garen78 - myblog: http://garen.initiapoker.com

Comments

• I think this is a very read and player dependent, even maniacs get hands every now and then... Do you want to call 100bbs+ with jjs? ( I recently did call a 7 bet with AK 100bbs+ and it didnt go well)
  • it doesn't make sense to do this with aa or kk. there are lots more hands you are ahead of. plus you already have 15 cents in there...
  • he probably has two overs and hits. Against a maniac you have to call here. You are ahead most of the time.
  • Since you have stats on him it would be nice to know 3b% and fold to 3b% and any others

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • pkrfce9 wrote: »
    i plus you already have 15 cents in there...

love this.....
  • I would feel pot committed

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • I have seen folks make this play with absolute trash (to show the table) much more often than with a real hand. I think you have to call there, you are winning well over 50% there IMO