(Gauging interest) .25-.50 NL$50 Saturday Dec 14

Edit: Next game Feb 1st 8:30PM, new thread coming

Comments

• Bfillmaff wrote: »
    Just gauging interest.

I usually just run a 20 buck deepstack SNG with rebuys, but was toying with the idea of getting a cash game going. If we do, I was also toying with the idea of filling a few seats on here...

No rake, this is a home game with buddies of mine. Very casual. Some drinking. Some "oh, its on me??", etc.

Let me know if you may be interested. this Saturday around 8.

I'd be interested.
  • PM sent and OP updated
  • Bump - game is a go for Sat.
  • (Located Hamilton Mountain, Garth St. near Fennell)
  • Will there be ps4?

tapatalk puts this here to annoy YOU
  • Ha, that PS4 thread is going to haunt me forever isn't it...

But yes, if you would like to cash out your chips for a PS4 at the end of the night, the option is available!
    (Located Hamilton Mountain, Garth St. near Fennell)

this is so close to me that i really can't think of an excuse not to go, other than the fact that i'll be in toronto that night for a xmas party. if you host another over the holidays i may be able to attend.
  • Trigs we play somewhat regularly, will keep you posted!
  • Is this game still going to run with the snow storm we are having ? Or is everyone local enough that its not a problem.

As long as we get enough players, I'm still in.
  • yeah most of us are local, the game will go on!
  • one down due to the snow, seat open.
  • down one more, damn snow. still should be a good game.

pkrfce you guys are in if you dare drive in this crap.
  • so we lost a few with the storm, but ended up with a solid night of 6max. AJ it was great to meet you, dj we could have used that 7th, no worries though.

will definitely do this again!
    so we lost a few with the storm, but ended up with a solid night of 6max. AJ it was great to meet you, dj we could have used that 7th, no worries though.

will definitely do this again!

Sorry about that, when I got home, my wife informed me I had to pick up our daughter downtown at 10pm, otherwise she'd have to take the bus. Not a good night to be walking to the bus, especially since she twisted he ankle.

Please let me know about the next one.
  • Hey no problem, with the weather we were happy just to have a game. Will keep you posted for the next one.
  • bump, looking at possibly running this again next weekend (Feb 1st) and may need to fill just a few seats. anyone interested let me know and I will confirm closer to the date!