Moose - Reindeer Games Holiday Deepstack - Cambridge - Fri. Dec. 27

Comments

• If there is still room, add me please.
  • Of course!
  • Directions sent. If you didn't get the pm and need it LMK.
  • If you still have that last spot left I'll take it.

Family plans changed, so I'm as sure as the weather!
  • In the wait list pls. When do the "T" 's have to firm up by?
  • Shifty wrote: »
    In the wait list pls. When do the "T" 's have to firm up by?

You can pretty much count on being in. Waiting for the eight players who cancel the day before....
  • Shifty wrote: »
    In the wait list pls. When do the "T" 's have to firm up by?

carpool?
  • Have to be the one to get Shifty into the game . . . Got told today that my "Floater Day" this Friday is being revoked. Apparently weather delays over the weekend mean I have to go in on Friday so that I can receive freight that we do not need, for Customers who are closed for the Holidays, so that we can have the stock on hand for when they come back in the New Year. Never mind that WE start up BEFORE the majority of our Customers do.

It would be one thing if they offered to just PAY me for the vacation time and Floater Day that I am going to miss out on, to say nothing of the OT I have been putting in. but nope, I get to take that time off "later" . . . as in, when it suits my Employer, as opposed to when it suits my need to gambool.
  • moose wrote: »
    You can pretty much count on being in. Waiting for the eight players who cancel the day before....

Only 8? Solid group!
  • You can add Ysni to the list.

Jac
  • Can you add bigE to the list.
  • Moose I will be there
  • One spot remains! There is wireless and I will have a charging area set up for phones.
  • moose wrote: »
    One spot remains! There is wireless and I will have a charging area set up for phones.

Even for Blackberrys? :D
  • Ill play if a seat opens up.
  • Ill play if a seat opens up.

You're in and one seat is left.
  • Moose change of plans... im in again if u still have room, no worries if ur full
  • You're in and now we're full until the next cancellation.
  • It's nice that we can have tourneys on back to back days and fill both of them.
  • Some minor notes:

1. the WPT schedule is really gradual, so with a full tourney it would run much too long with 30 min levels.
    2. the first 8 levels will be 30 min, thereafter levels will be 20 min.
    3. Breaks will be every 2 hours up to dinner.
    4. After dinner, breaks will be every 1h 40 min.
    5. Dinner break will be 1 hour and be approx at 7:20 pm.
    6. Tourney should end shortly before midnight.

Smokers please use ash tray at side door.
  • Setting out the stacks

IMG_5054.JPG

Ready to go

IMG_5056.JPG
  • Good luck to everyone today everyone.

Please post updates for those railing while at work.
  • Sorry for the last minute cancellation Moose....I never get on this forum anymore, just got a text from Mario about this tourney and though it was an evening event. Home alone with kids, can't be away that long so I'll have to cancel. Maybe next time!

Cheers
  • One seat avail.
  • I'll take the seat please
  • Back to one seat open. Sorry moose. GL all
  • Moose if you still have an extra spot I would be interested in playing. I'll PM you my cell number, if you could text me if you have spot and your address if you have a spot. Sorry I will be driving back KW-Cambridge area only way to get in touch with you.
  • Finally two tables, cash game has begun.
  • Guess it's a waste to swing by for cash game moose?