MXM 2013 - Tentative Date - Sat Dec 21st

Hey all!

Getting back and settled from the wedding and the honeymoon, and wanted to post a quick note with the tentative date for Merry Xmas Madness 2013

Sat., Dec 21st

I'll post the official thread in the day or two, but if you know the date is good for you, and you'd like to attend, feel free to post here and I'll RSVP you on the real thread when it's created.

I'll also be posting the next regular game at the same time, so look for that too!

Zithal

Comments

• In...... yay, and before Xmas too... Quite impressive, married life has changed you...
  • I am FINALLY going to make the trek from Bramalea for this, and will offer up a seat on the short bus for any "Hillers" that want to take the plunge with me.
  • In, Mario too

But MXM before christmas? Weird...

Mark
  • moose
    minimoose
    but doesn't work for mmoose :(
  • In please :D
  • So in. Please =D
  • Count on big bob
  • sounds good to me

Milton Slim
  • damn saturday games pfft!!!!! I could probably show if start time was after 4 but I know thats not happening BAH
  • Horrible date!! MXM before Christmas? :(
    Our family Christmas parties are that weekend :(
  • Just realized that my granddaughter is flying in from edmonton that date and i had promised to pick them up at the airport sobibbob will not be there.

Have fun
  • Where is this held? Might be interested.

Waterloo?
  • Colin408 wrote: »
    Where is this held? Might be interested.

Waterloo?

Yup.

lots of fun.

Just some advice though if you are going to attend.

Bring lots of small bills for rebuys since some go all in every hand. :D
    Don't take it seriously. ;)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Yup.

lots of fun.

Just some advice though if you are going to attend.

Bring lots of small bills for rebuys since most go all in every hand. :D
    Don't take it seriously. ;)
    fyp... at least the first level or so..
    Don't expect it to cost you only $5. You may get lucky but some have spent over $100. on this, avg might be $30-40. ?
  • I got fourth place last year, payout was I think $90

I was -$60 for the day... just a guide.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    I got fourth place last year, payout was I think $90

I was -$60 for the day... just a guide.

Mark

lol, just makes you wonder how anybody can make money at MXM... Tighty old me has actually placed in the money and only spent $5. plus the $5. add-on but I've also spent >$100. at least twice.
  • Nvm . . .
  • In please.

Jac
  • compuease wrote: »
    lol, just makes you wonder how anybody can make money at MXM... Tighty old me has actually placed in the money and only spent $5. plus the $5. add-on but I've also spent >$100. at least twice.

Yeah I hit $150+ a couple of times...
  • I'm in in for the Xmas Madness!
  • Not sure if there's room still or what not, but I have a +1 who would also like to attend.

Mark