Some recent builds

A few more builds under my belt. Just thought I'd share.

42"x84" topper (no legs). 6" wide suede rail, 3/4" raised rail, custom gaming suede cloth.

MGalleryItem.php?id=677

MGalleryItem.php?id=678

44"x74" rectangular topper with lights. Mini 3" dealer rail. Cavern moss vinyl rail, chocolate nylon velvet speed cloth.

MGalleryItem.php?id=649

MGalleryItem.php?id=648

MGalleryItem.php?id=646

I'm working on a pair of tables right now, one is going to be a folding table with folding legs, and the other is a 54" round with a custom cloth and fancy pedestal base.

Comments

• Nice work
  • Sent you a Pm!
  • Very nice Sir.
  • Nice tables as usual.
  • Another that recently went to Toronto. It was $199 to ship there as I know I'll have people asking.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo4.jpg
  • I absolutely love the stand its on! How sturdy or balanced is it to withstand tipping over on the dealer or opposite side? Great looking table!
  • Like the table, but those cup holders look big enough to hold a bowel of soup or two.
  • The table is quite sturdy. The base is securely attached at the top and bottom, and the base is 18" wide. You would have to put a lot of weight on one side for the table to tip over. The table itself is only 36" wide, so it's a somewhat small table. That's also why the cup holders look so huge in the 5" racetrack.

The stand is based off of a table called the Delgado. He asked me to make something similar and I was able to furnish something pretty close.

img50-19-10-97fa1.jpg
  • Great looking table and very hip.

How's the part time business plan going?
  • Thanks.

Going (nearly) full time has been interesting. Some ups and downs and lots of things I found out I have to do that I didn't think I needed to. Trying to figure out customs forms, taxes, accounting software and still doing all of my constructions has been hard work, but I hope it all pays off soon. It's been just over a month now that I've gone full time and I still have lots to do. Brochures are in print, website is getting revamped and my own personal demo table will be getting built soon with lots of flashy gadgets on it.
  • Another pair of builds I finished recently. It seems like poker players have a tendency to like seeing pictures of poker tables.

54" table, 7" wide suede rail, custom gaming suede, walnut wood & veneer
    This one's going to Toronto

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=930

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=932;preview

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=933

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=934

And here's just a basic table with cup holders going to northern BC

1622090_686478828061660_2034140445_n.jpg
  • That's got to be a little un-nerving packing these things knowing they're getting shipped across the country. Shippers never care as much about what their shipping as you do.
  • Yes to a degree, but I always crate my tables with exactly that in mind. I build crates out of plywood and pad it with plenty of foam so that the table will be able to withstand it's journey. I've shipped well over a dozen tables without ever having any issues.

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=938
  • *jinxed it*
  • Knock on wood...
  • Great job Tony! Those are pretty sweet.
  • One more I just finished the other day

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=954

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=946

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=945

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=950

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=947
  • Yes to a degree, but I always crate my tables with exactly that in mind. I build crates out of plywood and pad it with plenty of foam so that the table will be able to withstand it's journey. I've shipped well over a dozen tables without ever having any issues.

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=938

Crates are expensive but this is the only way to ship. I know cause I used to be in shipping manager for a window and doors company.

Nice work Mr.Chan