East Vancouver Texas Hold 'em Poker League

We are the Little Home Game That Grew.....and Grew lol. Located in Beautiful Vancouver BC we host a full Season of Tournaments and Special Events from Nov 16th 2013-Sept 16th 2014. Our 1st Special Event is Hold 'em To End Hunger from Nov 16th-Dec 14th. Players will make Donations through our League to the Vancouver Food Bank during that period and we Challenge all Leagues and Multi Table Home Games to meet or beat or total in donations. Since Hunger knows no age,race,gender or location barriers we encourage all Leagues to Accept our Challenge and make your Donations to your Local Food Bank.
For those interested, the Game is No Limit Texas Hold 'em. Please visit our Facebook/East Vancouver Poker League/Groups for detailed information on the Game Structure/League Structure/League History and join us in the fight To End Hunger.....Curtis
Tournament Coordinator
East Vancouver Poker League

Comments

• For both League and Non-League Players Saturday Night Games (Facebook/East Vancouver Poker league/Groups for full schedule). Next game Saturday November 9th No Limit Texas Hold 'em $30 buy in/6000 chips 2 re buys allowed for 60 minutes $30/6000 chips 1 add on allowed at 60 minutes $30/6000 chips optional $10 Bounty. 1st 4 blinds 15 min then 20 min till end of game. Earn cash awards for 1st High Hands of the Night $10 for Quads/ $15 SF/ $25 RF. $20 from every prize pool goes toward the PBBJP (Tournament Only) awarded last year at $680.00. We are usually 28-32 Players of all genders, age, and skill level. Please visit Facebook/East Vancouver Poker League/Groups for more information on games and how to contact us.
  • Hey there. Just joined your Facebook group. Looking to join/play. Id love to come tonight if possible and am looking for a weekly tourney like this. Thanks Jamie
  • details....
  • Hi Macke thanks for your reply. I am a new member here so please be patient untill I figure the ins and outs of this system. I'm going to leave out the particulars of the game for now....i will check but i think i included them in one of my previous 4 posts, if not I will post this morning. The details for Hold 'em To End Hunger are as follows though. We are giving a max of 100 chips per player for every single item they donate to a maximum of 500 chips or for a donation of $5 they will receive 500 chips max 500 chips per game. This will be from the period of November 16th (1st game of our new season) until Dec 14th (4 game period). We ask that you either email me personally with your groups totals as we go along at crtg_007@hotmail.com or you can become a member of the page and post your own totals/upcoming challenges or any personel message you would like to bring to our members attention. We will post all other League and Group total donations on our Facebook Group and hopefully generate a little bit up competitive spirit for a great cause. I hope these are the details you were hoping for....Please check the posts in introductions for the breakdown of the game. Also if you have any suggestions on how best to utilize this system(post/mutli posts/which boards to post what I would greatly appreciate it. Curtis
  • Hi Jamie......was having computer troubles last night and with the prep for the game it gets pretty busy around here. Im glad to hear you've joined the Facebook group (will go there next and approve new members), and, as you have seen most of the info you need is there. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call/txt 778-988-1964 or conversly you can post to facebook as a member and ask whatever you need to know. I am very happy to hear you are interested in League play, our 1st League game is next Saturday. I usually communicate through txt messaging by phone(ppl are always with their phone lol) for confirmation for the games. The exact address is contained in the confirmation txt so pls txt/email a cell number you can receive txts on. Also, start times for the games are 7:30 not 8 as posted and as soon as I figure out how to edit that particular page I'll update it. Looking forward to seeing you at the tables.....Cheers Curtis
  • Merged threads and moved to British Columbia section... Introductions section is not the right location...
  • I'm in Vancouver. I'm a poker player...errr ish. I even live in East Van.

Thread is relevant to my interests.

More details please. Shoot me a pm if you can.
  • Hi my name is Curtis coordinator for the East Vancouver Poker League....we have relocated to North BBy, the game was growing and we needed more space.pls see our facebook Group East Vancouver Poker League.......there you will find all the details for the League and regular Saturday night games including the year schedule and a cell # to contact me(under the files tab)....we are always open to new players joining us, please look at the infor and if interested call or txt me at 778-988-1964...........Cheers Curtis