$80 Brantford RF Satellite #2

Date: Friday, November 15 @ 7:30pm

Buy-In: $80 ($75 + $5 option)

Starting Chips: 10,000 + 2000 option

Rebuy/Add-on: None

Min Players: 8
Max Players: 20

Structure: Brantford Betting Structure A (with a 75/150 level added), 20 min blinds

Equity: 10%

Details:

This is a rake-free, freezeout style satellite to the $550 Brantford Deepstack on Nov 24.

One seat to the $550 Brantford Deepstack + $50 travel expense will be awarded for every $600 in the prize pool (1 seat for every 8 players).

Residual funds less than $600 will be awarded to the next highest finisher as a straight cash prize.

Based on feedback at the last game, I have made a couple of changes for this event:

1. The BYOB/BYOS is changed to a $5 option to cover the cost of snacks and refreshments.

2. The buy-in is $80 to minimize the impact of the $5 option and to hopefully award more seats. In return, we will start with 12000 in chips to provide more play.

3. Note the later start time of 7:30pm instead of 7pm.

Cash game to follow.

NOTE: Our last winner, djgolfcan, cashed in the October Deepstack for $1185.

If interested, please post in this thread.

1. Card Dead
2. Sean C
3. BIGBOB
4. Irunit4times
5. Alberto
6. Todd F

Comments

• BTW, for those who played last month, your $10 equity share will be applied to your buy-in, should you be daring enough to return.

:-\
  • Sorry guys, I should have mentioned this to Card Dead when he was asking about dates but its my daughter's birthday on the 15th. I will be out for this one.
  • Bigbob will be there
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Sorry guys, I should have mentioned this to Card Dead when he was asking about dates but its my daughter's birthday on the 15th. I will be out for this one.

HIT AND RUN!!!!!!

Call the Comp!
  • Just need 2 more players to guarantee a seat.

But will take more, obviously.
  • With only 6 players, we currently do not have enough to run this game. If we do not get to 8 players by tonight, we will have to cancel, unfortunately.

I will send an update around 9pm when I get home.
  • Unfortunately, we do not have enough players to run tomorrow's satellite.

My apologies to those who had planned to play.
  • Too bad - - - you ran a good tournament last time - - thanks for your efforts
  • Thanks for the kind words BIGBOB.

Might try again in a couple of weeks.