How can we watch the Main Event final table in Canada?

Comments

• TSN tilts me SO much.

There was a twitter convo in which Chris Tessaro found out that TSN never intended to stream for the first 2 hours, though they had the feed and the rights. And despite the fact that someone from TSN and someone else from the WSOP SAID they would.

I know about the feed and the rights because I WAS watching it on the French TSN. And the commentators were VERY tilting.
  • Why can't WSOP.com just work....
  • That's the irony of it - in the past, TSN hasn't had the rights so WSOP.com worked. But when a TV rights-holder buys those rights, they usually buy those rights across all media. So no more feeds.
  • Any link to livestream for TSN?
  • Possession arrow in poker is officially the worst idea I've ever heard.
  • I dislike the ticker at the top showing who is chipleader . . . it throws off who the action is on.
  • Milo wrote: »
    I dislike the ticker at the top showing who is chipleader . . . it throws off who the action is on.

I don't like it the way it is either. I think they should appear in their seat order and show where are the button and blinds. Easier to follow the action then.
  • Farber as leader eh....
  • Mclaughlin is fading.....
  • It is on TSN2 now folks...if you get TSN2

Edit: sorry, I missed a page of comments.
  • Brummelhuis doubles up. How long is the action on TSN 2 for?
  • And then he doubles down...... Six players left.
  • TSN2 is supposedly staying with it until they end at 3 players. We'll see...
  • Pumpkin time for this guy . . .
  • Didn't like that call with 44.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Didn't like that call with 44.

He is blowing up
  • BrennerM wrote: »
    TSN2 is supposedly staying with it until they end at 3 players. We'll see...

TSN2 is staying until coverage is over both nights .
  • Falling asleep now
  • Yep, I'm fading too. Wanna see some fireworks before I crash.
  • Watch another 15 minutes
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Watch another 15 minutes

That was sorta weak...they didn't show the panda crashing on the set.
  • Fuck, I was wondering.
  • Down to 2 players, Farber 105,000,000 vs Reis 85,500,000.
    I really thought the french canadian was going to make a comeback and make the last 3, but his damn kings ran into Farbers aces.
    GG Mark! It was a good effort.
  • Was hoping Mclaughlin would be at least top 4.....KK ran into AA though. Also very surprised on JC Trans results, I had him placing top 2.

Farber or Riess?!?!
    Im going to take Farber on this one.
  • Agreed . . . just cuz.
  • Anybody know why they played to 2 instead of 3 as previously stated? Maybe they were just finishing the blind level and didn't expect the immediate showdown...?
  • I read that the plan was always to play down to 2, unless it took too long then they would settle for 3. For those of us without TSN2, what is the best link to watch tonight?
    BrennerM wrote: »
    Anybody know why they played to 2 instead of 3 as previously stated? Maybe they were just finishing the blind level and didn't expect the immediate showdown...?
  • I think this is a good one.

Nutjob.eu: Live Sports Stream 10
    Nutjob.eu: Live Sports Stream 10
    nutjob.eu
  • Does anyone have a working stream?