home game side pool ideas?

I'm participating in a home game this weekend and wanted to add a few extra side pools for some fun. All are voluntary. So far I have:

- $2/player. High hand of the night jackpot
- $2/player. Insurance on "first to bust out". First guy out takes the prize.
- $1/player. Chip Leader at first break takes prize.
- free/player. Draw names from a hat. Whoever drew the champ's name gets $20 from his 1st place prize (assuming the winner participated)

anything else come to mind?

Comments

• Flipaments.
  • electricity roulette. grab random bare wires. one of them is live. good fun!
  • $2 bounty
  • Shifty wrote: »
    $2 bounty

there is a $10 bounty as part of the entry fee but thanks. Remind me not to go to one of Greg's home games. Yow!
  • We have done the first player to win with a 7-2. Any flop with a 7 or a 2 instantly had you wondering who was trying to win the bonus hand.
  • We have done the first player to win with a 7-2. Any flop with a 7 or a 2 instantly had you wondering who was trying to win the bonus hand.

yes, that's good for cash games, not tournaments.

EDIT: I get it now. I thought you meant 7-2 wins extra money from the players each time
  • Why not add a modified "dickout" rule from golf?

If you get bluffed out of a pot with 2 pair or better and the V has Ace-high or worse, you have to play the rest of the tourney with your junk out.
  • muddguts wrote: »
    there is a $10 bounty as part of the entry fee but thanks. Remind me not to go to one of card dead's home games. Yow!
    card dead wrote: »
    why not add a modified "dickout" rule from golf?

If you get bluffed out of a pot with 2 pair or better and the v has ace-high or worse, you have to play the rest of the tourney with your junk out.
    fyp...
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    you have to play the rest of the tourney with your junk out.

might fly if some of the wives were under the table