Shark's $120.00 Deep 25,000 Chips with Pay-outs $90.00 to the Pool + $20.00 Bounty.

Shark is hosting a $120.00 DEEPSTACK 25,000 chip 15 minute blinds 1 Re-Entry, with a seat to the 1st place winner to the months end $1,000.00 guaranteed 1st Place winner.

This Saturday (Oct 26th, 2013) - 7:30 Start Sharp.

Pay-outs go $90.00 to the Prize Pool & includes a $20.00 Bounty.

All Members that RSVP and Register in by 7:15 will receive a $5.00 discount voucher for the optional Add-On.

Register At:Scarborough Sharks Poker Club (Scarborough , ON) - Meetup

Comments

• Hey Sharks, I'm new to Toronto and am looking for a place to play. How do I go about joining a game with you? I haven't got a lot of experience playing live, just games with friends but I'm looking to get involved.
  • ShaneC123 wrote: »
    Hey Sharks, I'm new to Toronto and am looking for a place to play. How do I go about joining a game with you? I haven't got a lot of experience playing live, just games with friends but I'm looking to get involved.
    Hi Shane, welcome to Toronto, you can get all of our information including schedules and sign up as a member and tournament costs and address more here:Scarborough Sharks Poker Club (Scarborough , ON) - Meetup
    Hope to see you soon.
    Thanks John P