Options

TORONTO ACES poker club must be doing something right

Wow 2 NEW COPYCAT clubs in a 30 minute 1 MILE distance of our club in the last month ---HELLO-Toronto is a big city......
TORONTO ACE poker club members are still loyal
some have tried one(SS) and are still playing here ,rumors is the first copycat is almost dead and now another starts in nov. with almost exact same structure and seat giveaway as us--just a coincedence i guess.... WE are only 2 years old -With almost 600 tournaments played and 28 $1000 plus seat to major events given to our members ,I can see why someone wants to COPY the best poker club in TORONTO
With our 2 free progressive jackpots daily , and the best smorasborg of free snacks and drinks as well as a great and friendly group of players the best choice will still be obvious
daily games -check us out for yourself

Comments

• This is pretty 'lol' and maybe a bit immature. Nothing wrong with some healthy competition, but, I think you are promoting/marketing your group a bit childish.

Here's a tip, instead of saying why these 'other' clubs are terrible, why not boast up on all of your positive attributes that the club offers.
  • I know which club is the best at spamming the forum...
  • The other new poker clubs didn't argue with us when we told them not to spam the forum. How'd you make out? There was a little (very) silliness when the suggestion was made to them, but no arguing.
  • Congrats for not typing in ALL CAPS.
  • TORONTO is a big city ,both clubs open less than a half mile away ......is that healthy competition ?
  • moose wrote: »
    I know which club is the best at spamming the forum...
    you have almost 10,000 .....
  • you have almost 10,000 .....

have you read them all? All top notch quality!