POKER TOURNAMENT - NOVEMBER 16th, 2013

Gravediggers & Mooseknucklers Fundraiser
For our ball and hockey teams
Saturday, November 16th Port Kells Hall
(18918 88th Ave, Surrey)
Doors open @ 6pm
Poker stats @ 7pm

POKER : $50 Buy-in
UNLIMITED $50 Re-buys until 8:30 pm (before first break)
$20 add-on (50% of original chips) - (during first break only)

There will be a CASH BAR and will be serving dinner as well.
There will be 50/50, door prizes & toonie toss.

Comments

• How many players do you expect?
  • How many players do you expect?
    around 60 to 80
  • We are close to hitting our goal of 80 people we are 15 people short if we get 80 by nov 1st we will open up a few more table to allow 100 people in the tourney.

With your entry u get a free drink and dinner as well (plate of pasta) so if you want in let me know.
  • We didn't hit 80 people yet but we are opening up the tourney for up to 100 players leading up to the date more people commit also we will have the fights on as well so if that's causing u second thought's it will be on leave a message on here and ill save u a spot for the tourney....
  • We don't have a huge number of BC members on here, but we do have some.

I'd suggest you post the blind structure, how much of the buyin (total including rebuys/addons, etc.) goes into the prize pool. Add a little something about what the fundraiser is for (many won't know what Grave Diggers or Mooseknucklers are).

Majority of members here will want to know whether or not the tourney is worth their time.

Wish you the best of luck raising funds for your charity. Wish I knew about this forum when I lived in BC years ago.
  • Hi there 100% in if there's room still, live close and sounds like there will be a good pool. Let me know if I should just show up or what. My names Jamie , just live in surrey myself so close by. Thanks
  • Thanks wild bill will do and for Jamie I will save u a spot for sure see u on the 16th
  • If you could reserve 2 seats I have a friend in as well.
  • How much for dinner? or is it included?
  • its included with a free drink
  • if your still wanting to come down there are still seats just ask for johnny and they will take care of u at the door hope to see some of u down there going to be a fun night directions and times are at the top of this post
  • good tourney 70 people showed up for poker 180 for the party
  • Thanks wild bill will do and for Jamie I will save u a spot for sure see u on the 16th

or won't do, whatevs