Local painter Card Dead, highly recommend!

Just had our granddaughters bedroom painted for her 13th b'day (while she is in Florida). Really nice job Glenn, appreciate the attention to detail.
This room was 2 colors with accent wall and arched window, looks real sharp. Glenn did walls, ceiling, trim, door and closet without doing any taping at all. Perfect job, nice cleanup and a pleasure to deal with.

If anyone wants a real quality job within the Milton/Halton area, this is the guy.

Moving into the new Green-Life condo next spring, Glenn will be our guy there and for everybody else as well if he can handle the volume.. :) It's a big building, wonder if he can do 143 condo's?

Too bad about his poker ability though. Don't give up your day job Glenn.>:D

Comments

• Man knows what he's doing obv. No painter uses tape for the same thing most use it for. Tape is not a replacement for skill. Good to hear.
  • As a friend of mine (also a painter)

Tape is for drywall mud. :D
  • Man knows what he's doing obv. No painter uses tape for the same thing most use it for. Tape is not a replacement for skill. Good to hear.

Guess that's why when I used to paint myself, I used tape...:-[
  • compuease wrote: »
    Guess that's why when I used to paint myself, I used tape...:-[

and lots of tarps. :D

Moving into the new Green-Life condo next spring, Glenn will be our guy there and for everybody else as well if he can handle the volume.. :) It's a big building, wonder if he can do 143 condo's?

New Royal Cup venue?
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    New Royal Cup venue?

Na, the location we have now is almost perfect... Perhaps we can have one in PEI?
    Just had our granddaughters bedroom painted for her 13th b'day (while she is in Florida). Really nice job Glenn, appreciate the attention to detail.
    This room was 2 colors with accent wall and arched window, looks real sharp. Glenn did walls, ceiling, trim, door and closet without doing any taping at all. Perfect job, nice cleanup and a pleasure to deal with.

If anyone wants a real quality job within the Milton/Halton area, this is the guy.

Too bad about his poker ability though. Don't give up your day job Glenn.>:D

Thanks Comp. Glad you're happy with it.

And after last night' cash game, you got half the money back already! :-[
  • Graphs? Pics?
  • Does he subcontract the couch moves?
  • No, have a full time designated couch mover on staff.

^-^
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    No, have a full time designated couch mover on staff.

^-^
    Does he travel?

I love it when people hire you to paint a room, then leave some 4000lb wall unit in place with great grandmas full figurine collection on it, along with their entire liquor collection and expect you to move it by yourself when they know you work alone.

That, or a $10000 flatscreen of some sort.
  • I don't generally have issues in that regard anymore, but yes, it does suck.

I have great customers like Comp who did everything but hold my brush while I moved the ladder.
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    Thanks Comp. Glad you're happy with it.

And after last night' cash game, you got half the money back already! :-[
    Card Dead wrote: »
    I don't generally have issues in that regard anymore, but yes, it does suck.

I have great customers like Comp who did everything but hold my brush while I moved the ladder.

Twas a good night at the cash table, for sure, bought in for $40. cashed out for $187. I think quite a bit was the money that I paid for the painting.. :) I recorded the s/n's.. ;)

I wanted to help you as much as possible Glenn,, Did you notice how I pumped you for info on how you played cash? Was getting ready for last night..>:D