Moose - NL Deep Stack tourney - Nov. 2 - Cambridge

2»

Comments

• Running 7 handed if anyone wants to drop by.
  • Thanks for a great game last night. As always, well run and great people.
  • Awesome tourney! Thanks everyone for a good night.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  • The day started on a sad note when /g2 failed to show.

IMG_20131102_125928.jpg

Fortunately no one was hurt.

So the day began with 15 runners.

15. Waltsfriend was the first one out on a 3 way allin when I sucked out with my AQ vs djgolfcan's QQ and her 1010 didn't get any help.
    14. minimoose
    13. edtheted
    12. mattW
    11. jacnok

Final final table bubble took over an hour to break but finally hedger goes out in 10th place.

10. hedger

After forming the final table, the eliminations went rapid fire, perhaps because now the cash game could also begin.

9. ysni. 6:35 pm Moose opens with KJ and ysni comes along with KQ. A J10x flop sealed the deal, the chips went in and ysni got no help.

8. djgolfcan. 6:40 pm DJ attemps a blind steal with K6 but Justin wakes up with AJ and holds.

7. thecoordinator. 6:45 pm Matt shoves KJs and Buzzardd knocks him out with 77

6. seekthegrail. 6:50 pm Steve shoves 99 and brennan94 calls from the bb with J10s and a 10 high flop takes out the grailseeker.

Things calmed down a bit as we were down to the money bubble already.

5. ana. 7:40 pm Buzzzardd gets his hand caught in the cookie jar when he shoves 69 on a blind steal but ana wakes up with 77. Unfortunately a 9 on the flop sends her to the rail.

4. brennan94 $60. 8:05 pm Brennan gets tricky limping in with AA from the sb but holding 106, moose lucks out on a 10106 flop. The chips go in on the turn and new to the forum, brennan94 heads home for bed.

3. moose $80. 8:40 pm Buzzzardd opens with 77 and moose decides to shove with A6. Buzzzardd snap calls but doesn't look very happy on a 663 flop. 4 on the turn has moose looking good but the river 7 sends him to the cash game.

2. Justin $110. 9 pm

1. Buzzzard $200 and a whack of bounties.

The picture tells the tale of how these two donkeys play. Congrats to our champion!

IMG_5029.JPG

Thanks to all for coming out.

Mark Fri. Dec. 27th down as this will be the all day Reindeer Games Deepstack.
  • Congrats to Buzzard! Lots of fun and I'll stay longer next time....
  • 4. brennan94 $60. 8:05 pm Brennan gets tricky limping in with AA from the sb but holding 106, moose lucks out on a 10106 flop. The chips go in on the turn and new to the forum, brennan94 heads home for bed.
    That'll teach him to limp AA.

Is that a new felt or table? Looks nice.
  • You should have come kwsteve. There was a new member to greet! :)

• Moose re-covered his table. The new surface is much nicer.

• I also ran my $60 buyin, up to $289 in the cash game. The rungood was out in full force all day.
  • The Force is strong in this one.

• holychow wrote: »
    You should have come kwsteve. There was a new member to greet! :)

Kind of broke right now. Just dropped almost $5k to get my roof fixed. Need recovery time.
  • Yikes! That's a big dent in the wallet. Hope to see you back on the felts soon.

• Thanks again for having me, should be back on Boxing Day

Cheers
  • holychow wrote: »
    Yikes! That's a big dent in the wallet. Hope to see you back on the felts soon.

But could have been worse - not often you get a roof done for that price.
  • Very true.