Date: Friday, October 11 @ 7pm

Buy-In: $60

Rebuy/Add-on: None

Min Players: 9
Max Players: 20

Structure: Brantford Betting Structure A, 20 min blinds, 10k starting stack

Equity: 10%

Details:

This is a rake-free, freezeout style satellite.

The winner will have the option to play either the October or November $550 Brantford Deepstack.

Additional seats to the $550 Brantford Deepstack OR the $330 Brantford Deepstack will be awarded if funds are sufficient.

Residual funds less than $330 will be awarded to the next highest finisher as a straight cash prize.

In the event that there are exactly 9 players, the winner will receive $540 toward the $550 tournament, with the player topping up the difference.

Cash game to follow.

BYOB/BYOS

If interested, please post here or PM.

1. Card Dead
2. Djgolfcan
3. Irunit4times
4. Compuease
5. Hiphopopotamus
6. Bigbob
7. Jeff K
8. Alberto
9. Dale S
10. Sean C
11. Frank J
12. Robert

Comments

• Unfortunately, I'm busy on Fridays until 8 PM, but good luck with the RFS.
    Card Dead wrote: »
    Date: Friday, October 11 @ 7pm
  • I'd be interested in playing but can't make it to either of those events. Could I play and use the money towards a WSOPC event? Would prefer if decision on equity was made prior to the event starting as opposed to a majority vote.
  • Equity will be max of 10 pct. I'd prefer none, but many people like some.

If you identify your specific event at the WSOP I think that would be OK. There is also the Brantford $550 in November as an option.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Unfortunately, I'm busy on Fridays until 8 PM, but good luck with the RFS.

NP - come late - post and fold.

@ 200 bigs and 20 min blinds, it wouldn't be a big disadvantage for a player of your caliber.
  • Check inbox!
  • Please note changes to OP in red based on feedback.

The equity math gets complicated in a winner's choice scenario, so I've decided to simplify.

My apologies.
  • You can mark me in too. I would use the winnings towards the WSOPc Lac-Leamy main event.
  • You can mark me in too. I would use the winnings towards the WSOPc Lac-Leamy main event.

Check OP - had to make changes due to equity - no longer winners choice - Brantford $550 events only.

Sent you a PM with more info.
  • Bigbob is in
  • Yes, Bigbob is in.
  • Please PM me all the details, including the contact email address. My friend who is playing in the WPT Montreal ME lives in Halton and is interested in participating.
    The winner will have the option to play either the October or November $550 Brantford Deepstack.
  • FYI, as a couple of people have asked, there will be a small stakes cash game afterwards if there is enough interest.

Stakes to be decided by participants.
  • One more sleep....

Last chance for anybody else who wants in. Barring any cancellations or no shows, we will be sending someone to the $550!

Address will be sent out via PM this evening.
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    One more sleep....

Last chance for anybody else who wants in. Barring any cancellations or no shows, we will be sending Comp to the $550!

fyp...
  • Card Dead wrote: »
    One more sleep....

Last chance for anybody else who wants in. Barring any cancellations or no shows, we will be sending Comp to a Nursing Home!

Updated.
  • Kinda surprised that none of the Ching gang are coming over for this?
  • night shift :-(
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    night shift :-(

Sick day.:-[
  • I am going away this weekend, otherwise I would have signed up
  • There will be others.
  • Any that won't be on a Friday/Wednesday night so my friends and I can support the RFS?
    There will be others.
  • Seats are going fast. Only 8 left (and counting)!
  • busy weekend
    would definitely like to make the next one!

Milton Slim
  • Great group of guys tonight. Card Dead was a fabulous host and even went out first to make his guests more comfortable.

I managed to win the seat to Brantford and will be playing the $550 Deep Stack at the end of this month. Congrats to BigBob who ended up second and doubling his buy-in.

I'll start a new thread with the trip report and how much the 10% equity the guys get ends up being after the Oct. 27 tourney.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Great group of guys tonight. Card Dead was a fabulous host and even went out first to make his guests more comfortable.

I managed to win the seat to Brantford and will be playing the $550 Deep Stack at the end of this month. Congrats to BigBob who ended up second and doubling his buy-in.

I'll start a new thread with the trip report and how much the 10% equity the guys get ends up being after the Oct. 27 tourney.

Nobody likes a braggart! :p

Congrats D, hope you bink the thing!

And thanks to everyone who came out and made my first home game in a very long time a great success. Everyone was so polite and respectful of our home, that it was an easy game to host.

For those who could not make it this time, there will be more events down the road. I have a tentative approval for one game a month.
  • Thanks for hosting. Cash game was fun. Look forward to the next one.
  • Thanks for hosting. Cash game was fun. Look forward to the next one.

Ditto, thanks Glenn... You were a GREAT host..:)
  • So today was the day I played the $550 Deep Stack in Brantford. I will do a more indepth trip report later. There were 79 runners, top prize was $12k and I ended up finishing 8th for $1185.00
    My final hand still stings, KK < 44 as he binked a 4 on the river. I was the short stack at that time but I should have expected it as the guy who called me was a luck box all game.
    Really tired at the moment but will do a trip report tomorrow.